Pages:
Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 23. (Read 656153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
were you banned fo r a certain duration or totally banned?
if i were totally banned , how could i write again?

If one's totally Banned, would they not only smell über-fresh but allowed a fresh start to shower us with their insights anew?

But what if he has a writersblock?

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

If one's totally Banned, would they not only smell über-fresh but allowed a fresh start to shower us with their insights anew?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 784
if i write here again, will i be banned again?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

What if we craft this thread into a pyramid for the glory of the almighty illuminati?
where are you taking this thread ? theym*** is an illuminati ,what if he bans you after seeing this ?
Is that an ordinary cone, or is it the mythical Round Pyramid of Akhenaton?  
isnt that the gathering knight of the round table ?
I can't see Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-as-Sir Lancelot - has Brave Sir Robin bravely run away?
does anyone else find this to be extremely gay?
Are there more immature posters around?
why you prefer immature poster ?
which "one" is worse, an immature poster or an over-ripe poster?
did you intentionally missing "one" word in your question ? (btw i think u deserve F as FAIL in english)
would you still say so after checking that "which is worse" has 12,900,000 google hits, while "which one is worse" gets only 330,000?

when i heard "which is worse", i associated it with "because".  maybe it should be "which is worse : wrong question or wrong answer" ?

EDIT : ok, maybe i can give C  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

What if we craft this thread into a pyramid for the glory of the almighty illuminati?
where are you taking this thread ? theym*** is an illuminati ,what if he bans you after seeing this ?
I can't see Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-as-Sir Lancelot - has Brave Sir Robin bravely run away?
did you intentionally missing "one" word in your question ? (btw i think u deserve F as FAIL in english)
would you still say so after checking that "which is worse" has 12,900,000 google hits, while "which one is worse" gets only 330,000?
legendary

Didn't the grammar police make even more mistakes and neither answered the question above his reply?
legendary

which is worse, an immature poster or an over-ripe poster?
legendary

legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
your people

Activity: 644
Merit: 503

legendary
You guys both off-topic, derailed, I would take all the bets and end up with $11,100 but weren't we talking about sports?
thats unfair, its like betting on all the horses, dont you do bet on sport ?
Do you all agree that this thread is more fun in the old pyramid format?

You call repairing this thread fun?

You guys both off-topic, derailed, I would take all the bets and end up with $11,100 but weren't we talking about sports?

Activity: 553

edit:- look he is the second one from the other side ,watching us.
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ドラゴンスピ
do you love me ?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: