Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 256. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
How can an inhumane system be human?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Isn't that illegal?

Isn't what illegal and according to whose laws?
Isn't the law just a tool to enslave people?

Laws can be tools of enslavement; The Nuremberg Laws or can be tools of Freedom; The Bill of Rights, can they not?
Humans can do whatever they want and laws always limit this in some way. Isn't it that way?

nope, everyone can do whatever he wants but humans limit them in some way, isn't it that way?
Is a system that was made by a human really "human" itself?

of course, unless the particular human is actually an alien inside human skin, do you think there's more?
freedomainradio.com
Isn't that illegal?

Laws can be tools of enslavement; The Nuremberg Laws or can be tools of Freedom; The Bill of Rights, can they not?
Humans can do whatever they want and laws always limit this in some way. Isn't it that way?

nope, everyone can do whatever he wants but humans limit them in some way, isn't it that way?
Is a system that was made by a human really "human" itself?
Isn't that illegal?

freedomainradio.com
Isn't that illegal?

no, because there is so many of us, this is a decagon, or perhaps a nonagon?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Wouldn't that be only 2 sides?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
For this argument two sides, enslaving or freeing, but how many side do you think exist?
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
How many sides do exist?
Activity: 168
What side of that argument do the laws of physics fall on??
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Isn't that illegal?

freedomainradio.com
Isn't that illegal?

Isn't that illegal?

Activity: 154
Isn't that illegal?
Perhaps, but do you not think OPEC will notice when demand for petroleum starts falling?

Who gives the slightest shit what OPEC thinks; do you wish to be a slave to them?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Perhaps, but do you not think OPEC will notice when demand for petroleum starts falling?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Does not the added expence of an electric vehicle offset any gains?

Perhaps at the moment, but don't you agree that the price of gaz could continue climbing to absurd heights in the next few years, making electric vehicles quite profitable?
Surely that depends on how you drive it?

Surely I drive it as it was intended to be driven, do I not?

Isnt that such an 80s way of driving it then??

I think not as the 80s were times of expensive fuel and the car was built in times of nearly free gas and even a few "no speed limit" highways, was it not?

Lol, expensive fuel do you Americans truly know the meaning of expensive fuel compared to the Europeans?

Europeans pay the the same price or only a little more for the fuel itself but do pay significantly higher fuel taxes and is that not the cause of the disparity in price?

Yes that is the case in the disparity, but we never see our taxes separate its always included. Do you think its scaring governments the thought of losing tax money to electric cars???

No because electric cars cannot replace internal combustion engined cars for most real-life applications, do you not agree?

I disagree since most journeys completed everyday are well within the range of current electric cars. What would your ideal way of travelling to the shops??

In my case the "shops" are 20 miles away (33km) and accessible primarily only by high speed motorway for which most electric cars are not suited, right?

Electric cars can go on motorway as far as I know; we have to be careful about what is supposadly green though, right?

Does not the added expence of an electric vehicle offset any gains?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Surely that depends on how you drive it?

Surely I drive it as it was intended to be driven, do I not?

Isnt that such an 80s way of driving it then??

I think not as the 80s were times of expensive fuel and the car was built in times of nearly free gas and even a few "no speed limit" highways, was it not?

Lol, expensive fuel do you Americans truly know the meaning of expensive fuel compared to the Europeans?

Europeans pay the the same price or only a little more for the fuel itself but do pay significantly higher fuel taxes and is that not the cause of the disparity in price?

Yes that is the case in the disparity, but we never see our taxes separate its always included. Do you think its scaring governments the thought of losing tax money to electric cars???

No because electric cars cannot replace internal combustion engined cars for most real-life applications, do you not agree?

I disagree since most journeys completed everyday are well within the range of current electric cars. What would your ideal way of travelling to the shops??

In my case the "shops" are 20 miles away (33km) and accessible primarily only by high speed motorway for which most electric cars are not suited, right?

Electric cars can go on motorway as far as I know; we have to be careful about what is supposadly green though, right?
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Massively failures, unless you count inspiring the next generations to go boldly??

Make it so, #1?
Jump to: