Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 306. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Are you guys playing this game correctly? Are you allowed to make statements then ask a question? Shouldn't all responses be a question?

Are you allowed to ask three questions?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Are you guys playing this game correctly? Are you allowed to make statements then ask a question? Shouldn't all responses be a question?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I agree ( even though Tom Cruise is the wrong sex to float my boat ) BitsBitsBits should get another go. Do you want to try again BitsBitsBits?
Activity: 56
I don't think that there is one actually. What do you think they intended to ask?

Who knows?
Maybe he got too over excited with the idea of Tom Cruise running. Should we give bitsbitsbits another chance to redeem him/her self?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I don't think that there is one actually. What do you think they intended to ask?

Who knows?

Do you?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Who knows?
War of the Worlds obviously. Unless you mean which version. The original or the re-make. I prefer the original. Which do you prefer?

I liked the one where Tom Cruise runs in, but then again that's like naming every Tom Cruise movie. Dude really likes to run.

Where's the question in that?
Activity: 168
War of the Worlds obviously. Unless you mean which version. The original or the re-make. I prefer the original. Which do you prefer?

I liked the one where Tom Cruise runs in, but then again that's like naming every Tom Cruise movie. Dude really likes to run.
Entirely!

It reminds me of the H.G.Welles film War of the Worlds, where the invaders from Mars dies because of the common cold. Have you ever watched the Film?

Which one?

War of the Worlds... with Tom Cruise from 2005. Have you not seen it?
Entirely!

It reminds me of the H.G.Welles film War of the Worlds, where the invaders from Mars dies because of the common cold. Have you ever watched the Film?

Which one?
Entirely!

aren't we to stupid to invade another planet?

Invade, maybe, however to destroy it all we need is to introduce/expose a few human beings to another uncontacted civilization in order to destroy it, with all our viruses and illnesses, just like we do over and over again with our own aboriginal tribes living happily in the forests without our modern ways.. would you not agree?
Merit: 501
aren't we to stupid to invade another planet?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Do we have to go to Mars in order to classify as an invasion? Could we be the actual Aliens that have invaded Earth?
Do we have to classify anything?
Wouldn't we need a worldwide disaster or an alien invasion to change the people?

I have no idea, I would hope it is many people. 
What will be the catalyst for that change?

It could happen but question is how many people are ready to change ?

Could we even survive an alien invasion ?

Could aliens survive a human invasion?

Humans haven't even invaded Mars yet let alone Alien invasion Tongue , do you think it's possible in next few decades ?

Do we have to go to Mars in order to classify as an invasion? Could we be the actual Aliens that have invaded Earth?
Activity: 770
Wouldn't we need a worldwide disaster or an alien invasion to change the people?

Humans haven't even invaded Mars yet let alone Alien invasion Tongue , do you think it's possible in next few decades ?
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Activity: 770

Jump to: