Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 327. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Why would you even care about such things? Undecided
Perhaps previous asker is a girl insecure about her own sexuality, and therefore likes to explore the subject?

I am not girl , only wanted to know about lesbian celeb , does asking such things makes you insecure about your sexuality ?
I was just trying to give a reason I could think of, I didn't state it as a fact, did I?
Why did you skip a question?
Isn't it my right as a human being to decide which questions I want to answer?

What? Are you afraid you might've opened a can of worms because of your poor choice of words?
There was nothing wrong with my choice of words, as I explained I only gave one of possibly thousands of reason to the previous asker.
Care to elaborate why you'd claim they're poor?

You don't think you might've jumped the gun by assuming Equate was insecure about sexuality? Do you think insecurity fit the bill here? Why not curious about his sexuality? Do you think that most who are curious are insecure? Aren't you allowed to be curious without the insecurity? Or are they one in the same to you?
Are you incapable of reading? Did I not state several times that it was -one- possible suggestion out of countless possible ones, that I contributed with?

Seriously? Obviously I'm capable of reading - surely you meant comprehend? So much for higher level thinking, eh?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
most probably not, if it has not been solved by now it's most probably gone for eternety don't you think?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Will Jack The Ripper mystery be ever solved ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I think we need a new question, do we not?
I think you're right, but who will be the first to pop one?
Activity: 476
I think we need a new question, do we not?
Perhaps previous asker is a girl insecure about her own sexuality, and therefore likes to explore the subject?

I am not girl , only wanted to know about lesbian celeb , does asking such things makes you insecure about your sexuality ?
I was just trying to give a reason I could think of, I didn't state it as a fact, did I?

What? Are you afraid you might've opened a can of worms because of your poor choice of words?
There was nothing wrong with my choice of words, as I explained I only gave one of possibly thousands of reason to the previous asker.

You don't think you might've jumped the gun by assuming Equate was insecure about sexuality? Do you think insecurity fit the bill here? Why not curious about his sexuality? Do you think that most who are curious are insecure? Aren't you allowed to be curious without the insecurity? Or are they one in the same to you?
Are you incapable of reading? Did I not state several times that it was -one- possible suggestion out of countless possible ones, that I contributed with?

which questions do you want to answer ?
Holy damn, do you know how many questions you just skipped? :O

which questions do you want to answer ?

Activity: 288

So if you're a female asking about lesbians you have to be insecure? Why couldn't you have used curious?

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
who is the best lesbian celeb couple ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
I was just thinking the same thing?

Is that even possible?

yeah but when situation is two boys sit together and go one hot girl from there Tongue

What will happen if they are gay and the girl is lesbian?  Tongue

Then they just go along there day?
Jump to: