Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 341. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Call me a n00b, but what is this mysterious block halving your talking about?

it means the block prize in mininig will decrease for half (block halving), get it? Cheesy
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Call me a n00b, but what is this mysterious block halving your talking about?
But ltc block halving is happening soon , will it impact the prices ?

no it will not, block halving increase is just a myth don't you think?

but it impacted bitcoin  , doesn't it ?

not sure, impacted how much?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

but it impacted bitcoin  , doesn't it ?

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
What about litecoin , will it bounce back to $50 ?

It will if BTC bounce back to 1k they are tightly related
What about litecoin , will it bounce back to $50 ?
I don't know, perhaps there will be a stream online, don't you think?

Doge is fun, but the supply is way too many wow.
Much flood, Doggie down.
I think the price can cut by ~50% and then a big rally.
What do you think?

the price started to grow now, not just in $ but compared to bitcoin as well Cheesy

can't wait to see how much will the media cover the nascar story, can you?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
such expectation , much trust , how ?

to be or not to be?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Doge is fun, but the supply is way too many wow.
Much flood, Doggie down.
I think the price can cut by ~50% and then a big rally.
What do you think?
such expectation , much trust , how ?
never, there is no possible way it could be controled completely!

will it ever reach a 1 000 000$?

No it will not, I think at some point bitcoin will die, but other cryptocurrencies will take over (bitcoin 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever) what are the ideal specs of the bitcoin replacement and protocol enhancement ?

why would there be such a currency as bitcoin 2.0 when we can simply upgrade this bitcoin?

I don't think you can just about upgrade the bitcoin protocol just like that, there are things than can be and other than cannot be done, also the supply is pretty limited but anyways I think we should leave it to the future, for now don't you think that BTC price should rise more before celebrating ?

it's better if the supply is limited, one day we will be paying for stuff in Satoshis not Bitcoins Smiley

if the supply is your worry can't we just use Dogecoin? Cheesy
Does anyone have a feeling that Dogecoin is the next coin, or is that just me?

I have that feeling too, will you watch the race when the dogecoin car races on nascar on May 2nd?
Activity: 224

No it will not, I think at some point bitcoin will die, but other cryptocurrencies will take over (bitcoin 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever) what are the ideal specs of the bitcoin replacement and protocol enhancement ?

why would there be such a currency as bitcoin 2.0 when we can simply upgrade this bitcoin?

I don't think you can just about upgrade the bitcoin protocol just like that, there are things than can be and other than cannot be done, also the supply is pretty limited but anyways I think we should leave it to the future, for now don't you think that BTC price should rise more before celebrating ?

it's better if the supply is limited, one day we will be paying for stuff in Satoshis not Bitcoins Smiley

Does anyone have a feeling that Dogecoin is the next coin, or is that just me?

I don't think you can just upgrade the bitcoin protocol just like that, there are things than can be and other than cannot be done, also the supply is pretty limited but anyways I think we should leave it to the future, for now don't you think that BTC price should rise more before celebrating ?
Activity: 224
Why aren't you watching pom right now?
What is this pom you're referring to?
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Why aren't you watching pom right now?

Jump to: