Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 413. (Read 656153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Is that a question?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I agree with fair treatment of animals I just don't understand those who are not.  That being said I am still omnivorous are you too?

Yes, I have.

"...made up (for fun)" is not really a lie.
Did the poor little goat feel OK later?

After having seen the goat ropin' I became an animal rights supporter and why should I not have?

Of course but I do not belive in abusing animals.

You wanna kill'em and eat'em, kill'em right now, right there.

No suffering.

Humans are ominvorous and no two ways about it and is that not the way it should be?

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I agree with fair treatment of animals I just don't understand those who are not.  That being said I am still omnivorous are you too?

Yes, I have.

After having seen the goat ropin' I became an animal rights supporter and why should I not have?
Yes, I have.

What planet was he from?   Cheesy

A few months after his deportation, he walked into my business; we locked eyes and smiled, then shook hands; he was a robber and I was a shopkeeper and we had both only been doing our jobs; we became freinds and are to this day; why should we not have done so?

That part is made up (for fun), or...
Are you serious?
I think it's made up, does anyone else have a different opinion?

My freind, I have been to two County Fairs and a goat ropin'; I have no reason to lie; can you suggest one?
You might be lying on the internet to seem more interesting than you in fact are, have you never seen examples of this phenomenon before?

There are things among Men which transcend the ordinary and why should this not be so?
legendary
Yes, I have.

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

A few months after his deportation, he walked into my business; we locked eyes and smiled, then shook hands; he was a robber and I was a shopkeeper and we had both only been doing our jobs; we became freinds and are to this day; why should we not have done so?

Are you serious?

My freind, I have been to two County Fairs and a goat ropin'; I have no reason to lie; can you suggest one?
You might be lying on the internet to seem more interesting than you in fact are, have you never seen examples of this phenomenon before?

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

I have no reason to lie and found a new friend; respect is everything; is there anything wrong with that?

Are you serious?
legendary

Are you serious?

legendary
Did you take him to the cops, what next?

The nice police officers took him away and since he way an illegal alien, he was deported and should he not have been?
legendary
Did you take him to the cops, what next?
What happened on the other one?

Ah, the perp in the face of a Government Model, gave up and threw down his weapon; should he not have?

Beware of the man who has only one gun.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
What happened on the other one?
The Intenet is supposed to be open and free from censorship so why should I not express my opinions?
It's not a matter of what you should or should not do, but aren't you afraid of assassination?

I have survived two armed robbery attempts and in one of those I defended myself using deadly force, so why should I worry?
The Intenet is supposed to be open and free from censorship so why should I not express my opinions?
It's not a matter of what you should or should not do, but aren't you afraid of assassination?
Jump to: