Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 458. (Read 656153 times)

rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
February 15, 2012, 05:59:10 PM

My condolences?
Isn't that usually a statement, and not a question?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
February 15, 2012, 04:18:18 PM

My condolences?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 15, 2012, 02:07:25 PM
did you eat and spit out my peanut fudge?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 15, 2012, 01:34:39 PM
Is your daughter a furry?? Yes, and she drew that pic for a friend and posted it on deviantart? She explained what furries actually are to me long ago. I blame myself for letting her watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a baby. LOL

Also, who's got two thumbs, and had Checkers burgers in front of the TV with their s.o. for Valentine's Day dinner? (Easier with guys)

Can I answer a question in a quote box?

Do you know how to do that as well as ask a pointless question at the same time?
legendary
February 15, 2012, 01:33:12 PM
Did I work on fixing a rig? (maybe)

Did I pretend I cared about my wife on Valentine’s day by spending time with her? Could I have looked at my daughters posted deviantart animal drawings while she wears a fox tail and claws around the house? (maybe)

Did this post make me smile a bit? (Yes)

On a side note, do you have a link for them drawings?

Would dad be afraid that his 14 yo daughters psyche might be toyed with by ne'er do wells from SA that scan these forums? (maybe)

Edit:

Now, who doesn't think this is AWESOME?
legendary
February 15, 2012, 10:45:20 AM
Is your daughter a furry??

Also, who's got two thumbs, and had Checkers burgers in front of the TV with their s.o. for Valentine's Day dinner? (Easier with guys)
Activity: 266
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
February 15, 2012, 07:28:50 AM
do I think that is an awesome picture? (it is)
legendary
February 15, 2012, 02:51:20 AM

Did I pretend I cared about my wife on Valentine’s day by spending time with her? Could I have looked at my daughters posted deviantart animal drawings while she wears a fox tail and claws around the house? (maybe)

Will you be selling the drawings for Bitcoin? Will anybody outbid my first bid of 1 BTC, sight unseen? Will this be the first blind Bitcoin auction? Does everybody know that the bids are binding? Did somebody see my cat?

February 15, 2012, 02:35:19 AM

February 15, 2012, 02:14:28 AM
legendary
February 15, 2012, 01:24:22 AM
What did you do when BitcoinTalk went down briefly today?
February 14, 2012, 05:51:14 PM
What the hell? (as good a question as any)
legendary
February 14, 2012, 05:46:11 PM
Omg, I haven't had those potato and onion pancakes in years! Where did you find that, or do you have a recipe?

There's this thing called the internet. Perhaps you've heard of it. I even know how to make kugelis. Oops! Wrong thread, again. Did you here about this thing called the internet, and do you know how to make kugelis like I do?

Did you know that in order to search for something on the internet, you need to know what that something is called?

Omg, I haven't had those potato and onion pancakes in years! Where did you find that, or do you have a recipe?

¿What was I thinking? http://ausis.gf.vu.lt/eka/food/potatoes.html

legendary
February 14, 2012, 05:42:00 PM

There's this thing called the internet. Perhaps you've heard of it. I even know how to make kugelis. Oops! Wrong thread, again. Did you here about this thing called the internet, and do you know how to make kugelis like I do?

Did you know that in order to search for something on the internet, you need to know what that something is called?
legendary
February 14, 2012, 04:50:43 PM

legendary
February 14, 2012, 04:44:01 PM
legendary
February 14, 2012, 04:24:46 PM
Did somebody knew that I was Lithuanian? P.S. Phinaeus if you are Lithuanian, prove it to me because if you can't differ Russian and Lithuanian languages though Lithuanian language doesn't use the same characters as the Russian language I don't believe that your Lithuanian.

If I pretended to not know the difference between Russian and Lithuanian, wouldn't that be an incorrect litmus test for me to prove my nationality?

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
February 14, 2012, 03:22:51 PM
Did somebody knew that I was Lithuanian? P.S. Phinaeus if you are Lithuanian, prove it to me because if you can't differ Russian and Lithuanian languages though Lithuanian language doesn't use the same characters as the Russian language I don't believe that your Lithuanian.
legendary
February 14, 2012, 02:47:24 PM
¿Don't we all secretly want to be lumberjacks?

Or coffee tables?

legendary
February 14, 2012, 02:41:11 PM
¿Don't we all secretly want to be lumberjacks?

Jump to: