Pages:
Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 81. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Since a lawyer is expensive, wouldn't be better to overlook this issue?  Undecided
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
you have an ego as big as a house, right or not?
Are you asking me, or everyone who reads this thread?
btw when do you thing bitcoin will reach 1000 usd again Huh   im tired with these prices, dont you ?
Should be back at $1000 before years end, who knows.
Why do you want to know how long till $1000 prices, did you buy at the top end?
Is it legal to type a normal sentemce, and then say a question? Shouldn't they both be questìons?
thats a serious question, you have any more like that?
Some posters just use a semicolon instead of a period to separate the two sentences; while that may not be legally sufficient to make the whole thing just "one question", who would be so pedantic to hire a lawyer just to dispute that point in court?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter

btw when do you thing bitcoin will reach 1000 usd again Huh   im tired with these prices, dont you ?
Is it legal to type a normal sentemce, and then say a question? Shouldn't they both be questìons?

thats a serious question, you have any more like that?
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Scam / Scammer Hunter

No one bothered to answer my question about the conjectured stickiness of the pulp of the fruits of Eastern mistletoe of North America, but would you be surprised to know that I unexpectedly ran into a species of Brazilian mistletoe whose fruits, albeit much smaller (4.5 mm diameter, by my measurements) than those of Eastern or European mistletoes, and of a strikingly different bright orange color, also have a very sticky pulp, that presumably should firmly attach the single tiny bulbiform seed to a tree branch, if a greedy but sloppy bird happened to scrape it off its beak there?
Not bad,, i can handle it, do you eat it ?
is anyone else confused?
Yes I am confused.  What do you think they mean by all this?
if they are, what are those fruits?
Who said anything about fruitS?
O men of little imagination: from the scars on the stem pictured above, can't you infer that, not long before that picture was taken, there were several other fruits attached to it?
Who are you to think you can judge me and the size of my imagination?
I estimate your imagination to be 2.7 meters wide, 6 meters tall, and 30 cm thick; did I guess right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

No one bothered to answer my question about the conjectured stickiness of the pulp of the fruits of Eastern mistletoe of North America, but would you be surprised to know that I unexpectedly ran into a species of Brazilian mistletoe whose fruits, albeit much smaller (4.5 mm diameter, by my measurements) than those of Eastern or European mistletoes, and of a strikingly different bright orange color, also have a very sticky pulp, that presumably should firmly attach the single tiny bulbiform seed to a tree branch, if a greedy but sloppy bird happened to scrape it off its beak there?
is anyone else confused?
O men of little imagination: from the scars on the stem pictured above, can't you infer that, not long before that picture was taken, there were several other fruits attached to it?

Who are you to think you can judge me and the size of my imagination?

is anyone else confused?
Activity: 644
Yes I am confused.
What do you think they mean by all this?

is anyone else confused?

Scam / Scammer Hunter
Yes I am confused.

is anyone else confused?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Yes I am confused.

is anyone else confused?
Squirtle squirt.

is anyone else confused?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
and don`t you eat that?
Activity: 504

Am I the only one with difficulties in making sense off all that is happening in the thread?
No you're not the only one, but I wonder how many people are in the same case ?
I guess 1 billion, higer or lower?
Dont you wish Bitcoin would go up to 1 billion dollars, higher or lower?

Squirtle squirt.
Am I the only one with difficulties in making sense off all that is happening in the thread?
I guess 1 billion, higer or lower?
Dont you wish Bitcoin would go up to 1 billion dollars, higher or lower?
Activity: 224
I guess 1 billion, higher or lower?
Pages:
Jump to: