Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANT] Antshares in 2 years - page 2. (Read 2773 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 04:08:03 PM
So is Antshares proof of stake if you get dividends? Or another new system?

It behaves like proof of stake, except you do not need your wallet open to generate ANC
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 04, 2017, 03:47:51 PM
So is Antshares proof of stake if you get dividends? Or another new system?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 03:35:50 PM
You should definitely move your Antshares to a wallet on your PC to generate ant coin. With my meager amount I've generated about .016 Antcoins in 3 weeks.

2 years from now Antshares will either be worth a ton of money each...or it will be worth nothing. Based on information at hand and the way the devs are communicating with the community to improve their brand and outreach...I'm going to hazard a guess it will blow up and be worth quite a bit of money in the future. I will be investing a little more here an there when I can afford too moving forward.

I by no means hold a lot of ANS, I don't have much capital to invest with and only just got lucky spotting and looking into ANS before it took off at approx. $2 and was able to buy 28 of them - I don't want you to think I'm some bagholder trying to sway your decisions.

As always due your due diligence and look into the community. r/antshares is quite informative.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 04, 2017, 12:42:52 PM
Where do you think [ANT] antshares will be in 2 years??? Is it true that we get dividends if we hold ANT coins in our wallet??? I read it somewhere. Does that mean i have to send ANT from exchange to a wallet?? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: