Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 13. (Read 67465 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Good news for AntiBitcoin! Who"s that hot chick?
Amanda B. Johnson of The Daily Decrypt  Tongue

She is very hot!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Amanda B. Johnson of The Daily Decrypt  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Today I've spoken to Martin of Bitsquare and he's is gonna add ANTI to the list of coins that will be traded at this first decentralized exchange.
The beta launch is gonna be at April 27 and I hope to see you all there to trade ANTI besides some real big coins.
An interview with Martin can be seen here at The Daily Decrypt

ANTI will be where it should always be!In a completely decentralized exchange!
Decentralized exchange and functioning on Tor network!!!!  This is what ANTI was made for.Zerocoin feature in the wallet and Tor in exchange
Complete anonymity and will playing on the big boys ground
thats right with our complete anonymity sooner Or later Deepweb will be Anti Bitcoin User Playground  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1064
Today I've spoken to Martin of Bitsquare and he's is gonna add ANTI to the list of coins that will be traded at this first decentralized exchange.
The beta launch is gonna be at April 27 and I hope to see you all there to trade ANTI besides some real big coins.

ANTI will be where it should always be!In a completely decentralized exchange!
Decentralized exchange and functioning on Tor network!!!!  This is what ANTI was made for.Zerocoin feature in the wallet and Tor in exchange
Complete anonymity and will playing on the big boys ground
Activity: 484

ANTI will be where it should always be!In a completely decentralised exchange!
legendary

With new logo Smiley
Nice to see you fiddling around with the graphics, but we already've got a mighty fine graphical designer in the form of Kondiomir.

I admire OS76 graphical work, but Kondiomir is also admireable.Also,a long-time member of the team!
legendary
With new logo Smiley
Nice to see you fiddling around with the graphics, but we already've got a mighty fine graphical designer in the form of Kondiomir.
It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.

Instead of taking care of case above you risking the whole topic to be closed , because you like to play santa claus in spring .Tell me is that smart from your side ?
version 1.0.8.0 was mandatory. 1.0.9.0 isn't, as the only changes are on the user side, so the QT wallet.
I hope you understand now and don't panic Wink

Ok i understand and don't do giveaways in your topic for me this is stupid , you can do that on bitcoingarden for example.
So a one time tip for what I see as a funny post is for you a giveaway campaign as if I am Santa Claus? Hm weird conception of a one time tip you've got imo.
But ok, if you see it that way, I won't tip anybody here anymore.

Listen i don't hold my all coins from launch and like to see you playing against forum rules because post was fun.What is more important long term holders or to make a random guy happy to give him 100 coins ?

The topic will not be closed because Gizfreak gave away some coins.If xhone did it who made the OP,it could be closed.It's pretty sure that the posts will be deleted by admins after a week or two.And that would be more than fair.As a person who holds 850k coins I didn't mind to see giz giving away Antis.Even here!In fact he does that all the time at the team's slack.The funds for the Sweepstake come from his own wallet also.As a matter of fact,he is Santa all year long.Many teams would love to have people like Gizfreak aboard!
So,IMO let's not make a big deal out of it!
thats right!
its not reasonable to closed this thread if someone give some coin here
because im not the one who give coin im the one who make this thread even he is in my team
if that the case i will just join in the coin that i dont like and make give away so it will be gone
thats not a big deal just forget about it

by the way i will remove the [Takeover] in the subject
the past dev of AntiBitcoin already make response and he will lock the previous thread
just keep supporting us we are still here and we will always stay here  
instead of just waiting help us developing this coin this coin not just belong to us this coin belong to our community
it belong to everyone the only thing we can promise is you will never regret it someday
thanks everyone for supporting AntiBitcoin

Good move removing the [takeover] form the subject.This coin is leaving the past behind and with the power of its strong community,it moves forward!
Activity: 980
Activity: 980
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.

Instead of taking care of case above you risking the whole topic to be closed , because you like to play santa claus in spring .Tell me is that smart from your side ?
version 1.0.8.0 was mandatory. 1.0.9.0 isn't, as the only changes are on the user side, so the QT wallet.

Ok i understand and don't do giveaways in your topic for me this is stupid , you can do that on bitcoingarden for example.
So a one time tip for what I see as a funny post is for you a giveaway campaign as if I am Santa Claus? Hm weird conception of a one time tip you've got imo.

Listen i don't hold my all coins from launch and like to see you playing against forum rules because post was fun.What is more important long term holders or to make a random guy happy to give him 100 coins ?

The topic will not be closed because Gizfreak gave away some coins.If xhone did it who made the OP,it could be closed.It's pretty sure that the posts will be deleted by admins after a week or two.And that would be more than fair.As a person who holds 850k coins I didn't mind to see giz giving away Antis.Even here!In fact he does that all the time at the team's slack.The funds for the Sweepstake come from his own wallet also.As a matter of fact,he is Santa all year long.Many teams would love to have people like Gizfreak aboard!
thats right!
its not reasonable to closed this thread if someone give some coin here
because im not the one who give coin im the one who make this thread even he is in my team
if that the case i will just join in the coin that i dont like and make give away so it will be gone
thats not a big deal just forget about it

by the way i will remove the [Takeover] in the subject
the past dev of AntiBitcoin already make response and he will lock the previous thread
just keep supporting us we are still here and we will always stay here  
instead of just waiting help us developing this coin this coin not just belong to us this coin belong to our community
it belong to everyone the only thing we can promise is you will never regret it someday
thanks everyone for supporting AntiBitcoin
It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.

Activity: 405
Merit: 500
It seems c-cex is still on the older ver 1.0.8.0-g32a928e  and yobit probably too.

legendary

legendary

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

Thank you very much. Are there any faucets for anti"s?
here's the link to the ANTI faucet
http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/anti/faucet
Enjoy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: