Pages:
Author

Topic: Anticipation from the future ? - page 17. (Read 3854 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:50:52 AM
it's up to them for those who do not like bitcoin, maybe here I belong in the 2nd category, now I'm in the development process, I'm not satisfied if enough get here, many of my predecessors they average success, so I want to like them.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
I fully agree, each country will try to create its own crypto currency. Which in the future will create competition bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 06:15:36 AM
Every country has their own unique way to cryptos and Bitcoin. Even though these countries are into different actions, they only see the best for their country and what will work, those who banned Bitcoin maybe sees Bitcoin as a threat to their currency or has a different goal altogether that needs to ban Bitcoin, for the ones who regulate, they are playing safe around the risks Bitcoin has, on the people that exploit and abuse Bitcoin that's why they put up regulation, for those who lets Bitcoin freely, may see the potential of Bitcoin and what it can do to help the country.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
n my opinion it is still Bitcoin  and Altcoin who will lead the cryptocurrency in the future. There might be some coins who will show potentials but still it is still Bitcoin and Altcoin who will lead the cryptocurency world.
Activity: 97
June 02, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
everyone thinks that for those who have a lot of bitcoin as their decision to use what kind of way. Bitcoin basically has the right of freedom as long as not to be misused then bitcoin services can destroy you instantly. Cool
Activity: 113
June 02, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
Very good if our country set cryptocurrency, but in the future we no one knows how the future will be, I can only hope the best.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 04:40:53 AM
Right now, many government open about bitcoin discussion and maybe they ready to issuing regulation about bitcoin. Bitcoin already become phenomenom in economy and attracting government attention. Hopely bitcoin can expand and can use for payment around the world
Activity: 123
June 02, 2018, 04:16:41 AM
there are some countries that are divided into three groups, those who forbid bitcoin or have not given permission for bitcoin go to their strongly ruling country and those who want to be completely free for development and some groups are satisfied alias what this majority decided is enough to survive , therefore it is not necessary to seek the negative side of us Grin Cheesy
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
The major problem is the number of 1st category country is high even much more than 2nd and 3rd.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
I am very cloud that my country are accepting bitcoin transaction and the bank over here are working speedily with a stock exchange, and broker to convert the crypto currency to the local money. And I am very happy with that. Secondly crypto we dominant in my country soon in future use.
Activity: 840
June 01, 2018, 01:54:50 AM
:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

Its very lucky if we are living on country that regulate cryptocurrency. Many country in the world still have old minded and they are ban bitcoin or cryptocurrency including my own country. With regulation from government, I am believe cryptocurrency market will more growing faster and will reducing negative news about crypto market
Activity: 378
June 01, 2018, 01:19:02 AM
We must anticipate that bitcoin will be the cryptocurrency for the future. Not looking for the negative side of it bitcoin has a future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
June 01, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
Of course, I agree with your opinion. But after I think for the first country category, they might do everything possible to ruin the market price of Bitcoin. However, if the second and third groups always cooperate, then it will be a positive value for all people using bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Indeed, better looking on positive ways. If we are believe to investing our money on bitcoin, we must have positive thinking about our investment and ignore negative news because false news bring market to panic and can bring loss.
Better always positive thinking on our investment and not become panic with negative news
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

Bitcoin in my country is still unregulated nor legalized. But there Is an ongoing review on the regulating Bitcoin in the country. At least regulating bitcoin will minimize fraudulent acts and increase credibility of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
The first group as mentioned, whether majority or minority would create a trouble among investors. They can mislead the people by creating FUD. The more effect is when they serve as the majority of the cryptocurrency users. I think what was needed here is education through seminars or much better, short term courses for bitcoin that could help people realize the potential of using bitcoin. In our locality rarely did people knew much about it even with its popularity. This could only mean too many are not involved yet as of now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
Yeah..Definitely the anticipation is there, and I can even say that the anticipation for the future may be far sasenum, therefore, not yet reflect what will happen to TM in the same market in the future.
Activity: 322
May 31, 2018, 06:49:43 AM
I was against any kind of regulation, but I changed my mind because some kind of regulation is needed to prevent investors from fake and scam projects.

Agree with you. To be able to anticipate any scam and fake projects it will be good to be regulated cryto's investment in any country inorder to protect investors from the risk of losing their money. Hope this will be anticipated in many countries to build regulated laws inorder crytos investment will be safe and secured.
Activity: 51
May 31, 2018, 03:56:56 AM
If in my country the existence of bitcoin is still not getting the legal recognition from the government However,problems like this are usually able to make traders become worried when suddenly banned to invest.
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
If Bitcoin is governed by other States, that does not mean that Bitcoin can increase its value, It will be the demands of the people who really matter in these situations. But I really think that it is very good if many Countries will arrange Bitcoin for better transactions.And not only for transactions, but also build more trust to citizens.
Pages:
Jump to: