Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER D3 - Hacking, Reprogramming , Disassembly , Debugging, OS change - page 2. (Read 4202 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
The difficulty has gone sky high its earning was $100 a day 10 days ago and now $30 a day and declining fast
 dont buy one as its a door stop in november 2017

1450$ for a D3 , 30$/day still less than a 2 months ROI Smiley around 7 weeks Smiley as of today 9-30-2017
If you can make 15$/day the roi still going to be less than 14 weeks Smiley (3.5 months)
i would say that is still great ROI time Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hi
As there is a lot off unknown future about the late batches of Antminer D3 , I would like to start a topic where we can share ideas about
alternative use of this hardware - different than X11 mining.

The interested aspects are:
- Can we install different OS on the machine ?
- Can D3 be reprogrammed to any different algo or X11 is the only one ?
- How the power of the machine can be used if not for mining ?
- Any interested ideas about alternative use of this equipment ?
- Any Links to sources with interested detailed information's , tech documentations , operating systems, circuit diagrams ?

I think this topic may become very good source of information's about Antminer D3

D@NTER

The difficulty has gone sky high its earning was $100 a day 10 days ago and now $30 a day and declining fast
 dont buy one as its a door stop in november 2017
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Antminer d3 is an ASIC so there is no chance to reprogramming this device. You can start to reprogram a andminer s5 its more cheap and you will have more time to waste.
Good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 46
Hi
As there is a lot off unknown future about the late batches of Antminer D3 , I would like to start a topic where we can share ideas about

- Any Links to sources with interested detailed information's , tech documentations , operating systems, circuit diagrams ?

I think this topic may become very good source of information's about Antminer D3

D@NTER

ASIC = "Application Specific" X11 is in its DNA.   Not sure you're going to have much luck teaching a hammer how to be a screwdriver, but if you do figure something out I'll be all ears.

Activity: 48
Hi

D@NTER
Pages:
Jump to: