Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer E3? are you going to Buy? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
YEA.. i search in google as per his twitter "ethereum founder" they re are working on script as miners voted majority for GPU mining not ASIC.

on Bitmain - they put a note that if the Asic will not work after they bought the miner. They will not refund your purchase.... seems very risky to buy.!

On my Opinion -  i agreed with EThereum founder to make ethereum resistant to asic.

We know bitmain installed some sort of script on their machines. Who knows they selling us a Unit that actually still working for them internally without knowing it. ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
I just received an email from bitmain promoting the new antminer E3.

Whos of you guys interested to buy one? are this profitable? what are your input on this?

Also, the Weight 13 kg / 800watts/ 800 us $

Thanks
No, i guess that it won't bring you a lot of profit because Vitalik Buterin announced that Ethereum will work on PoS in near future, so this Antminer will become useless.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Whos of you guys interested to buy one? are this profitable? what are your input on this?

Thanks
At the present time, it's hard to guess the value of Altcoin and the token! Investment seems a bit risky, need to consider more!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: