Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer E3 Ethereum Classic Patch Mine ETC again on the Antminer E3 - page 2. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
Antminer E3 output 180mhs with electricity draw of 800watts, it won't matter even if it's patched, that 800watts will drain 99% of your profits and you will be mining at great loss unless you have free electricity and I believe there is no such thing as free electricity

Not everyone pays high power rates

I have 3 here running and they run 197-210mh each @ 768-779 watts each depending on the power rate you pay they are profitable.
If you don't mind can you tell me which country you are from and how much you paying for electricity at kwh ? I'm just curious because 768 is too high I believe, also ETC algorithm is already patched to support 4gb or 3gb VRAM miners

I am in the US I pay 7.8 cents a kw.  The point is the E3 was a dead horse basically and now it can mine again and if you have cheap electric then it is for you if not the no skin off my ass. Just like all the other firmware I have put out if you need it then it is available if not then cool.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Antminer E3 output 180mhs with electricity draw of 800watts, it won't matter even if it's patched, that 800watts will drain 99% of your profits and you will be mining at great loss unless you have free electricity and I believe there is no such thing as free electricity

I have 3 here running and they run 197-210mh each @ 768-779 watts each depending on the power rate you pay they are profitable.
If you don't mind can you tell me which country you are from and how much you paying for electricity at kwh ? I'm just curious because 768 is too high I believe, also ETC algorithm is already patched to support 4gb or 3gb VRAM miners

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
The Antminer E3 ETC Firmware Patch is now available for purchase starting at $40 per miner. Contact me for purchase info.

Start Mining Ethereum Classic again on Your Antminer E3

Join me on my Discord Channel for faster reply time.    https://discord.gg/eRGd5ZymRy
Pages:
Jump to: