Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer L3+ - What would you mine and why ? - page 2. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I made a mistake and order L3+ March Batch 3 and no I regret it! The LTC difficulty went too high and the price has dipped badly. I'll probably sell it off once I receive it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 107
Anyone confirm this ?

Miners are remote to me...

Cheers
Depends on how many you have to play with. If you have a lot of them and want to take some risk mine some shitcoins. But if you want to play safe and dont really want to mess with changing coin just mine LTC. Some people jus mine what every is most profitable for the day and buy what ever coin they want to hodl.

Use ahashpool.com

Looks good, shame there is no backup pool or anyway to monitor the miner (it will be remote from me), or will that appear when i type my wallet address in here - https://ahashpool.com/get_wallet.php

ALSO

can you confirm if this is correct please -

URL - stratum+tcp://.mine.ahashpool.com:<3433>
USERNAME - BTC address
PASSWORD - 123 (ANYTHING)

or

URL - stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.ahashpool.com:3433
USERNAME - BTC address
PASSWORD - 123 (ANYTHING)

Cheers
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
interesting for me, will follow because i just ordered one L3+... my first asic
Depends on how many you have to play with. If you have a lot of them and want to take some risk mine some shitcoins. But if you want to play safe and dont really want to mess with changing coin just mine LTC. Some people jus mine what every is most profitable for the day and buy what ever coin they want to hodl.

Yea, i only have one, i run all S9's mainly....

I've looked at Multipool aut-profit switching (used to use it back in 2010/11) before i switched to Asic...

It used to be that the most profitable coin was mined and kept on the site and you had to withdraw to an exchange....(God a i had a DOGE back then !!!)

But now it seems you need an an address for EVERY coin !!! That's madness, may as well send to an exchange...UNless it's LTC or a common coin.

??
.F.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

Use ahashpool.com
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Anyone ??
February 05, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
Hi

I've had a boxed L3+ sitting here for weeks and finally have a place to host, i only mine BTC/BCH atm and have not mined scrypt for years.

Would you mine Litecoin or a similare coin, or mine on likes of Nicehash and get paid in BTC ??

Any thoughts.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: