Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 213. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 269
I know this is a bit off topic but still relates to the mining off the S1 but why is the BTC price crashed ?

Why do exhanges like local bitcoins under cut the bloody market we should stay at a steady level. Maddness

uhhh... russia banned btc!
Ops....Will they increase the BTC price for their miners Grin
My bet is yes!!!!!

If you are lucky you will be able to buy a miner at very good price. I hope BTC stables down hard to plan where to mine next and really is it worth it unless you have big investment.

I think it would be nice to see a small Antminer pool setup with good rewards

Yeah, prices might actually drop further. It seems the price of a miner is always pretty close to marginally profitable - unless you order from BFL Smiley

Currently Bitmain has over 3500 orders to ship!! That's orders not units many people order more than 1 so OUCH!

Bitmain hopefully an update tomorrow. For them to pack this many orders over the weekend or week would be crazy unless they have been working in secret during the holiday.

Hopefully Bitmain bring some good news for us
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
I know this is a bit off topic but still relates to the mining off the S1 but why is the BTC price crashed ?

Why do exhanges like local bitcoins under cut the bloody market we should stay at a steady level. Maddness

My bet is yes!!!!!

If you are lucky you will be able to buy a miner at very good price. I hope BTC stables down hard to plan where to mine next and really is it worth it unless you have big investment.

Yeah, prices might actually drop further. It seems the price of a miner is always pretty close to marginally profitable - unless you order from BFL Smiley
Also MT Gox has currently closed down for technical issues, ahhhhhh hate seeing BTC drop this low  Cry

Mtgox isn't closed, they only closed their withdrawals.

I heard something that they've announced to improve their withdrawal system, so people sold their BTC for cash, hoping they can actually get the cash back within 2 months

not sure if this is 100% true

I think everything will settle down for now back to topic: S1 Chat and Sales

Bitmain orders going crazy with the BTC drop, Really how can they have this much stock, going by the account they are using for testing they have no where near enough units to supply the demand this is not even includings Sushis group buy

But Bitmain if you read this please put a photo up of the UPS pickup would love to see so many boxes ahaha

All the best Bitmain
Activity: 182
Also MT Gox has currently closed down for technical issues, ahhhhhh hate seeing BTC drop this low  Cry

Mtgox isn't closed, they only closed their withdrawals.

I heard something that they've announced to improve their withdrawal system, so people sold their BTC for cash, hoping they can actually get the cash back within 2 months

not sure if this is 100% true
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
It's a good time to BUY and HODL  Grin

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!

MtGox perhaps: http://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-halts-bitcoin-withdrawals-price-drop/

My bet is yes!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

My bet is yes!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
if pay today when they will ship it?Huh

My best guess is they will ship an order made today sometime next week....
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
if pay today when they will ship it?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1876

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
when the miner will be sent?Huh?

They start shipping tomorrow.

Be patient.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

They should start shipping in 14 hours, according to my rough calculations.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ordered 1 antminer s1

Order ID: 00120140201052234580gxzX7jrD06F0
Transaction ID: 4e0bced96fc7e66faba651e2a246b383ce828f2f70d2bbb275ffab3337af63af

Please send via DHL.

Please ship soon and once done, please send me tracking id. I will order a couple more.

Thanks and Regards
order id: 00120140202124616721z8EYJW580648
paid to: 1DV8H2AvbqpgqL8CCRYbAyaWSRXSbnHP6v
amount: 1.45

One another order for S1.
Order ID: 00120140207085450723kU5K7qKN0674
Txn id: 30c00d5faa0e52b71f17cc3c9f03a2160243df718268e4d3e6614b0fba28f17c

amount: 1.45 BTC
Please send my all orders by DHL only.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
So I was trying to use the 'Restore to default' setting in my ANTminer today and it restarted automatically like it was supposed to but it doesn't let me log in. I shows the black LuCi screen and then moves to a page cannot be loaded screen.

I am tried used the hard reset by jumping the wires but it does not work. Has anyone had the same problem?

Are you on wifi or ethernet connection? I get that same problem when I'm on wifi. Therefore, I connect it via ethernet and once all my settings including wifi log in settings are set, I just disconnect the ethernet and move my antminer into a room that needs heating and let it hash away.

I am on ethernet. It just shows the first black screen then nothing. I can't figure out what to do with it.

If you press Alt F5 a few time
I think you will find that it will say

Page can not be displayed.

if it dose then the Ip address has changed to its default ip

Activity: 365
So I was trying to use the 'Restore to default' setting in my ANTminer today and it restarted automatically like it was supposed to but it doesn't let me log in. I shows the black LuCi screen and then moves to a page cannot be loaded screen.

I am tried used the hard reset by jumping the wires but it does not work. Has anyone had the same problem?

Are you on wifi or ethernet connection? I get that same problem when I'm on wifi. Therefore, I connect it via ethernet and once all my settings including wifi log in settings are set, I just disconnect the ethernet and move my antminer into a room that needs heating and let it hash away.

I am on ethernet. It just shows the first black screen then nothing. I can't figure out what to do with it.
Jump to: