Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer S1 Soon at a Loss - What to do With It? - page 3. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'll undervolt mine and use it to help heat the conservatory in winter.

I cant see there being a great price difference between the S3 upgrade kit and just buying a complete S3
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
My personal plans are to keep them until they die. and then resurect them. and then die again.
power consumption is not an issue for me.
If you want to sell it you can try ebay  or even create a topic here for any  people interested.
I might also , depends on the price obviously
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Looks like it will run at a loss in a month or two, at least for people like me who pays $0.20 / kWh.

What then? There should be people around with super cheap electricity who can squeeze a few hundred bucks out of it. But I don't know where/how to sell and what the price shipping will be (Im not in the US).

Using it for heating is an option. But then I need to underclock and get a more silent fan. All those cables etc won't look nice either.

What are your plans?

Donate it to a local Montessori school and explain it to the kids how it works.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Hi
better to sell and get rid of that if electricity costs more
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Looks like it will run at a loss in a month or two, at least for people like me who pays $0.20 / kWh.

What then? There should be people around with super cheap electricity who can squeeze a few hundred bucks out of it. But I don't know where/how to sell and what the price shipping will be (Im not in the US).

Using it for heating is an option. But then I need to underclock and get a more silent fan. All those cables etc won't look nice either.

What are your plans?

Pages:
Jump to: