Pages:
Author

Topic: antminer s6 4500gh/s 1000watts - page 4. (Read 21139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
April 25, 2015, 01:17:49 AM
i do apreciate you preserverance in mining with hardware i mean takes watts in europe i dont know in us but even ten teh investment takes like months to get back and by the btc soo low its can be even more time to get like 1000 dollars i mean a 40Ths might get you 20 dollars per day i dont know if its more but lets like 50 days for roi do say if im wrong

28,800 watts total going 24/7:  This includes exhaust fan, switch, router, 3 other box fans

At 10.6 cents per kWH during the summer:

Cost Per Hour:   $3.052800
Cost Per Day:   $73.267200
Cost Per Week:   $512.870
Cost Per Month:   $2,051.48
Cost Per Year:   $26,669.26

At 12.1 cents per kWH during the summer:

Cost Per Hour:   $3.484800
Cost Per Day:   $83.635200
Cost Per Week:   $585.446
Cost Per Month:   $2,341.79
Cost Per Year:   $30,443.21

I'm under clocked to approximately 40.2 TH/s average:

With difficulty at 47,610,564,513 and BTC price at $228.044:

BTC per hour:               0.01769      $      4.034
BTC per day:                0.4246        $     96.82
BTC per week:              2.972          $   677.70
BTC per month:           12.74           $ 2,905.00

So, [With present price of bitcoin @ $228.044] I would be fortunate to make $560.00 in a month during the summer and $900.00 in a month during the winter.

If I moved to Washington State to 3.4 cents per kWH after all taxes and fees:

Cost Per Hour:   $0.979200
Cost Per Day:   $23.500800
Cost Per Week:   $164.506
Cost Per Month:   $658.02
Cost Per Year:   $8,554.29

That would be approximately $2,250.00 profit in one month at present difficulty and price of BTC.  That's quite a big difference.  That is approximately a 420% increase in profit between there and my present location.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 23, 2015, 02:47:57 AM
anyway this thread is more like having fun
4500gh/s 1000watts is more like winter between 2015 and 2016
and not the s6!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 23, 2015, 02:37:45 AM
vortex2 you prob get like 4 dollars per day and the 2500 Kw per hour means like 30 cents per hour pay and thats like 7 dollars pay per day eletrecity i mean dont you get like 3 dollars loss every day you run the S miners?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2015, 12:53:07 AM
We can put this thread to sleep or on vacation until august as we won't be seeing the s-6 until then.  The decision from bitmaintech to sell the s4+ means months before we see an s6.

What it likely means is that they just finished replacing their S4+ farm with S6 miners. Now they sell us their used "dusty" S4+, and mine with S6 for a few months before selling them to us.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
April 22, 2015, 11:42:56 AM
We can put this thread to sleep or on vacation until august as we won't be seeing the s-6 until then.  The decision from bitmaintech to sell the s4+ means months before we see an s6.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2015, 05:41:24 AM
i do apreciate you preserverance in mining with hardware i mean takes watts in europe i dont know in us but even ten teh investment takes like months to get back and by the btc soo low its can be even more time to get like 1000 dollars i mean a 40Ths might get you 20 dollars per day i dont know if its more but lets like 50 days for roi do say if im wrong
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
April 07, 2015, 12:15:06 AM
I don't know. But if they lost their trust to BTC (or doesn't see the profit anymore), they can sell out all their HW and go out of business. Probably they also can sell the design of their chips... I don't know.  Undecided

I'm sorry, but I just don't see Bitmain selling anything or going out of business.  I have word of too many things coming to suggest otherwise.  I'm not revealing my source.  But trust me.  More new rigs are coming very soon.

I don't see them going  out of business either.  They seem very good at running a business successful.  I think with price of BTC it might slow down releases as going efficient makes sense.

But I dont see anything close to them going out of business.

I can see your logic in slowing down releases.  However, lets not forget competition can encourage releases.

PS - My notifications are not working for anything on bitcointalk.org.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I agree it is still an arms race between the top manufactures.  First one with next gen will have a good chance of becoming frontrunner unless another's chip is even better.  

I just think if BTC was 1000 per we would be moving lighting quick.  With 250ish we are moving at a little slower pace, and it allows for extra mining with current gen.  And to be fair some of current gen underclocks pretty darn well.

Again, I'm not alerted of a new post.  Sorry for the delay.

I'm actually happy we do not have $1,000.00 per coin or even $350.00 per coin right now for that matter.  I'm fine with it after I add another 40 TH/s.  he he he he he

This low price of BTC is offering me the opportunity to invest my own money I make each quarter into more rigs.  I'm actually waiting till the last week of May or first week of June to dump about $15,000 to $20,000 on more rigs.  I should be getting my power upgraded at the house around that time as well from 200 amps to 400 amps.  I expect new rigs out by this time.  I'm not saying what but I know some new rigs are coming out very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1456
April 06, 2015, 09:54:50 PM
I don't know. But if they lost their trust to BTC (or doesn't see the profit anymore), they can sell out all their HW and go out of business. Probably they also can sell the design of their chips... I don't know.  Undecided

I'm sorry, but I just don't see Bitmain selling anything or going out of business.  I have word of too many things coming to suggest otherwise.  I'm not revealing my source.  But trust me.  More new rigs are coming very soon.

I don't see them going  out of business either.  They seem very good at running a business successful.  I think with price of BTC it might slow down releases as going efficient makes sense.

I can see your logic in slowing down releases.  However, lets not forget competition can encourage releases.

PS - My notifications are not working for anything on bitcointalk.org.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I agree it is still an arms race between the top manufactures.  First one with next gen will have a good chance of becoming frontrunner unless another's chip is even better.  

I just think if BTC was 1000 per we would be moving lighting quick.  With 250ish we are moving at a little slower pace, and it allows for extra mining with current gen.  And to be fair some of current gen underclocks pretty darn well.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
April 06, 2015, 09:40:58 PM

PS - My notifications are not working for anything on bitcointalk.org.  Is anyone else having this problem?
legendary
April 06, 2015, 04:19:46 AM
I don't know. But if they lost their trust to BTC (or doesn't see the profit anymore), they can sell out all their HW and go out of business. Probably they also can sell the design of their chips... I don't know.  Undecided

I'm sorry, but I just don't see Bitmain selling anything or going out of business.  I have word of too many things coming to suggest otherwise.  I'm not revealing my source.  But trust me.  More new rigs are coming very soon.

I don't see them going  out of business either.  They seem very good at running a business successful.  I think with price of BTC it might slow down releases as going efficient makes sense.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
April 06, 2015, 03:58:55 AM
I don't know. But if they lost their trust to BTC (or doesn't see the profit anymore), they can sell out all their HW and go out of business. Probably they also can sell the design of their chips... I don't know.  Undecided

I'm sorry, but I just don't see Bitmain selling anything or going out of business.  I have word of too many things coming to suggest otherwise.  I'm not revealing my source.  But trust me.  More new rigs are coming very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
April 05, 2015, 05:28:06 AM
April 05, 2015, 02:55:39 AM
number 1 seems like the plan, unless they know more about future and take actions about it

for number 2: u mean going b2b, or only mining for themselves? or a combination of them
or liquidating the business? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
April 05, 2015, 12:06:54 AM
Batch 5 of the S5' is sold out now.  It will be interesting to see what happens.  Seems like we will see something happening soon.

There are two possible scenarios here.

1) Bitmain sells out used S5s from their own farm and makes an upgrade with some devices based on some next chip (as I mentioned before somewhere in this forum, many of Russian bitcoiners receive used S5s) and after their upgrade we will probably see S6, S7 or whatever.

2) Bitmain decided to go out of business and sells out their facilities (all that used S5 buyers receive) and we will not see any new hardware from them. They stopped even to promise that "upgrade for S2 will be available soon". They keep silence about S6 also.

Any comments?..
April 04, 2015, 06:14:57 AM
s7 and s4+ is coming out within a few weeks .  is what i heard from an unverified source .

s7? u joking right? there is no s6 on the market and they already jump to s7?
s4+? the fuck is that!? u mean s5+?

your source is more like sauce Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
April 04, 2015, 03:21:41 AM
s7 and s4+ is coming out within a few weeks .  is what i heard from an unverified source .

Waiting on a new miner with less noise, from spoondoolies or bitmain, but I think my wait will be futile, all monster machines I think Smiley
Activity: 758
April 03, 2015, 10:44:58 AM
legendary
April 02, 2015, 04:21:59 PM
Batch 5 of the S5' is sold out now.  It will be interesting to see what happens.  Seems like we will see something happening soon.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
April 02, 2015, 04:06:31 PM
Well, considering the current BTC price, I really do not see where do they find sufficient profit margin to develop new stuff.

It is true BTC is not helping the cause, if it was still 1k each we chances are would see more quick movement.  But even at low price there are still some in the mining arms race.

I don't see them rushing to do next get.  But I think they will make it on a few of the companies.   If you think about it chances are they can sell off old gear first there is some cash.  Then they save around 1/2 on electricity bill or get possibly 1/2 more hash.  Between those two the first company to do it chances are will do pretty good.

I see your point but this race s been slowing down big time. First, there s the limit on efficiency and this decreasing price does not help. So it s basically the low of diminishing resources, every new improvement brings less and less in terms of profitability.

A more power efficient miner brings more profitability.  If one is spending less money on power, that makes up for the lower price of BTC.  This is easy to see and understand.
Activity: 406
April 02, 2015, 12:41:54 PM
Well, considering the current BTC price, I really do not see where do they find sufficient profit margin to develop new stuff.

It is true BTC is not helping the cause, if it was still 1k each we chances are would see more quick movement.  But even at low price there are still some in the mining arms race.

I don't see them rushing to do next get.  But I think they will make it on a few of the companies.   If you think about it chances are they can sell off old gear first there is some cash.  Then they save around 1/2 on electricity bill or get possibly 1/2 more hash.  Between those two the first company to do it chances are will do pretty good.

I see your point but this race s been slowing down big time. First, there s the limit on efficiency and this decreasing price does not help. So it s basically the low of diminishing resources, every new improvement brings less and less in terms of profitability.
Pages:
Jump to: