Pages:
Author

Topic: antminer S9 13.5th/S @ .098 W/GH 16 nm asic from amazon.de 1 LEFT ! - page 2. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
Bump, im going to ship in about an hour packing them extra good for us
Miner Received this morning with post nl thank you! escrow is noticed to release the bitcoins. I can pay for the other one on friday if its not been sold yet im going to take it to.
Activity: 112
Merit: 38
No legacy is so rich as honesty.
Bump, im going to ship in about an hour packing them extra good for us
1 is again for listing. Jmscripting i have sent the payment back from the second one. Tomorrow i ship the miners will update this post when on the way
All 4 Sold sorry guys you find more on amazon.de i can provide  gift cards if wanted..

Last s9 sold to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sandpiper-1356430
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
CIAO HO BISOGNO DI ALCUNI  S9 BITMAIN  .. ANCHE IO  FACCIO CARDING  MA NON CI SONO MAI RIUSCITO SU AMAZON.IT   MI DAI QUALCHE RISPOSTA
Activity: 36
amazon.de i bought them there with some giftcards (-40%) for 4500$ / piece and sold for 3500$/piece

Too bad I don't have any cash right now, 3500 is almost factory price with shipping and customs  Cry
never sold this fast 4 items over 3000$ ..

Not surprised, $3k is "nothing" at today's price, the previous batch was sold on BitMain official at $2.7k so...

It's quite impossible to find anything $5k- on eBay these days.
amazon.de i bought them there with some giftcards (-40%) for 4500$ / piece and sold for 3500$/piece
Activity: 36
never sold this fast 4 items over 3000$ ..

Not surprised, $3k is "nothing" at today's price, the previous batch was sold on BitMain official at $2.7k so...

It's quite impossible to find anything $5k- on eBay these days.
never sold this fast 4 items over 3000$ .. mining seems to be intresting people... I can order more antminers with giftcards if someone needs one from amazon.de or fr let me know Wink
2 LEFT 2 ARE SOLD TO Jmscripting
There are no cables only the miners. not plug & mine..
I bought some antminer S9 ~ 13.5th/S @ .098 W/GH 16 nm asic with some gift cards i collected last year but dont realy now how to use or where to put.

https://www.amazon.de/Antminer-S9-13-5th-mit-Netzteil/dp/B075MH4HSL/ref=pd_sbs_147_17?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7AKFBJ7YJGQ4WFBRGJFX

Only serieus people please.

Escrow should be nice. dont want to make shipping cost and end up scammed.. I ship from brussels belgium.

feel free to ask questions.

regards have a great 2018

2 1 ARE is SOLD to Jmscripting

1 to spyro

1 to FruitBasket

2 to acaua

Feel free to comment on this post when your box is arrived and your miner is tested.  thank you.

1 left ! I want to mention there are no cables inside so its NOT plug & play you need to have some knowlegde..

Pages:
Jump to: