Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares rebraded as NEO!! - page 4. (Read 18272 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 13, 2017, 02:24:21 AM
I've been sitting on some Dogecoin since late 2014, but lately, I have been considering using it to purchase more NEO. Thoughts?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 12, 2017, 06:13:21 PM
You will regret it if you will sell..
i'm just in thinking right now. greatest possibility is i will not sell it. i'll win, or lose all. like mercedes commercial: the best or nothing Tongue i just dont get it what is happening. my toughts about this coin is that it have big potential. wherever i go on forums, i read only positive comments about it, youtube comments are positive, but still the price is going down rapidly. really dont get it..
Sounds good..  You will Regret it if you will sell it.  I am agree with you.
For long term/HODL; today, would you buy 1 BTC (around $3,800) or $3,800 worth of NEO?

Let's not be biased towards NEO.

(Current speculation is that - 1 Bitcoin could be worth up to $100,000 over the next 10 years.

That would mean if you invested $3,800 in NEO @ $35 each, you'd get 108 units. Therefore to hit $100,000, each NEO would have become $925.)

If we take a look at how fast ETH has gone up, NEO might be worth 900$ one day. Bitcoin indeed is speculated to reach 100K, but I doubt that, as I believe 50K is the highest it can go (marketcap of 825 billion).
Activity: 84
August 12, 2017, 05:39:34 PM
i'm just in thinking right now. greatest possibility is i will not sell it. i'll win, or lose all. like mercedes commercial: the best or nothing Tongue i just dont get it what is happening. my toughts about this coin is that it have big potential. wherever i go on forums, i read only positive comments about it, youtube comments are positive, but still the price is going down rapidly. really dont get it..
Sounds good..  You will Regret it if you will sell it.  I am agree with you.
For long term/HODL; today, would you buy 1 BTC (around $3,800) or $3,800 worth of NEO?

Let's not be biased towards NEO.

(Current speculation is that - 1 Bitcoin could be worth up to $100,000 over the next 10 years.

That would mean if you invested $3,800 in NEO @ $35 each, you'd get 108 units. Therefore to hit $100,000, each NEO would have become $925.)
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 11, 2017, 07:48:02 AM
If NEO continues its own path , it will be massive, because Chinese people are not so poor anymore and they manufacture so many things. They would prefer to get paid in BTC or NEO instantly than to w8 2-3 days for bank transfers. And CHINA`s gdp is 10 times that of South Korea`s, if you know what i mean.
that's right Chinese people can move this project to its high level as they can use this coin for their benefits look if they will use
this for their transactions good potential that the value will keep on rising we are already witnessing the massive rise up and
there's a lot to offer coming out from this project.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 07:30:57 AM
Antshares was for me hashing power tokens by Bitmain, at least there is now no confusion. But they could have found a better name than this...
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 11, 2017, 07:01:03 AM
If NEO continues its own path , it will be massive, because Chinese people are not so poor anymore and they manufacture so many things. They would prefer to get paid in BTC or NEO instantly than to w8 2-3 days for bank transfers. And CHINA`s gdp is 10 times that of South Korea`s, if you know what i mean.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
July 23, 2017, 10:04:47 AM
It's not a matter of IF Anstshares will beat ETH. It's a matter of WHEN.  ETH doesn't have the corporate monsters behind them like Antshares does. This range is the cheapest you will ever see Antshares again.  I also own ETH and believe in it, but Anstshares will mop the floor with it in the coming months.

There is certainly room for more than one hugely successful application platform at the top. Neo might fill that spot. Then again it might not. So, it's gamble but I kind of like the odds.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
July 23, 2017, 09:56:32 AM
I have been trying to find the wallet with no luck, where is it?

Try github repo. They used to have dedicated download page with their official desktop client as well as web wallet on their website, but it is down for same reason (maybe as part of rebranding process?). Links to offical github repo can be found on their website.

EDIT: see this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20322122
Activity: 49
July 23, 2017, 08:05:41 AM
It's not a matter of IF Anstshares will beat ETH. It's a matter of WHEN.  ETH doesn't have the corporate monsters behind them like Antshares does. This range is the cheapest you will ever see Antshares again.  I also own ETH and believe in it, but Anstshares will mop the floor with it in the coming months.
I hope your right as i recently sold my eth and moved to ans but if you think eth and the EEA Dont have corporate monsters behind them your very wrong. Intel, jp morgan, santander, microsoft, BP, credit suisse the list goes on. Id like to think ans will do very well though particularly in china and im holding longterm
Activity: 51
July 23, 2017, 07:48:12 AM
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
July 23, 2017, 06:32:44 AM
And what bit companies are behing NEO coin? Why you think any coin can beat ethereum coin who have microsoft, ibm, intel, samsung as their sponsors?
I will rather put all fiat in eth coin then some NEO...

Microsoft is behind Antshares. Onchain is the company which develops Antshares and they are developing for Alibaba too.
Antshares have a professional approach.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
July 23, 2017, 05:34:20 AM
And what bit companies are behing NEO coin? Why you think any coin can beat ethereum coin who have microsoft, ibm, intel, samsung as their sponsors?

The chinese. Said enough.

Even when google was in ethereum. China will make its own like baidu
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
July 23, 2017, 05:30:51 AM
Activity: 329
July 23, 2017, 05:27:42 AM
Its not only that, neo has more to offer than smart contracts 2.0.

Someone who think it is already priced in i just cant stop smiling.

This is way more worth soon and in a year it gets dirty high prices. 

Activity: 19
July 23, 2017, 05:11:23 AM
asian market is the biggest crypto influencer , if you dont see the value in ANS/neo you have no idea about crypto, microsoft, chinese universities+ gouvernment

this will become the chinese ethereum maybe even bigger, just hodl and buy the dips!

indeed. I hold. huge potential. i think same as you
Activity: 392
July 23, 2017, 03:32:05 AM
asian market is the biggest crypto influencer , if you dont see the value in ANS/neo you have no idea about crypto, microsoft, chinese universities+ gouvernment

this will become the chinese ethereum maybe even bigger, just hodl and buy the dips!
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
July 23, 2017, 02:39:53 AM
in few days, 300mil $ up and down in market cap. and still going down. wtf is happening with this stupid coin? i lost about 35% of investment in few days. dont know what to do. sell and save what i can or hodl..

Do NOT sell!

If you need any convincing on a reason why to hold ANS then simply read the below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

Basically when u buy ANS you aren't just buying a token, you are buying a share in the company.

If you transfer ANS to the Antshares wallet you will start earning dividends in the form of Antcoins (ANC)

Eventually these dividends will be pretty big payout wise!

IF you want to set up big for your future buy as many Antshares as you can so your dividend payout is as big as possible!

I have been trying to find the wallet with no luck, where is it?
Activity: 85
June 25, 2017, 02:26:35 PM
in few days, 300mil $ up and down in market cap. and still going down. wtf is happening with this stupid coin? i lost about 35% of investment in few days. dont know what to do. sell and save what i can or hodl..

Do NOT sell!

If you need any convincing on a reason why to hold ANS then simply read the below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

Basically when u buy ANS you aren't just buying a token, you are buying a share in the company.

If you transfer ANS to the Antshares wallet you will start earning dividends in the form of Antcoins (ANC)

Eventually these dividends will be pretty big payout wise!

IF you want to set up big for your future buy as many Antshares as you can so your dividend payout is as big as possible!
Activity: 85
June 25, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

Activity: 21
June 25, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: