Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares signature campaign. (CLOSED FOR NEW MEMBERS) - page 6. (Read 14722 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@zengryT
when will we be able to submit our antshares address to claim the signature bounty?
Can you also add the total of ANS that we will get in the google spreadsheet?

Thanks you so much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks that I'm one of the participant in this campaign. How do can I claim the bounty for this campaign?

How will I get my Antshare Wallet address. Anyone who done claimed the bounty for this campaign & Twitter & FaceBook Campaign? Thanks!
Activity: 612
According to the spreadsheet, I will get 69 ANT.

Edit: Ok got it. I will get 210 ANT.
Activity: 602
Counting posts has begun. Anyone not wearing signature will not be paid. Once you see your posts have been counted it is safe to say I have checked and confirmed you are wearing your signature. Thank you.
Thanks for the update Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
i have look up to the form, if you click my link profile please erase the last word till just the number left from the end of link, thank you! sorry for this error
Activity: 745
Counting posts has begun. Anyone not wearing signature will not be paid. Once you see your posts have been counted it is safe to say I have checked and confirmed you are wearing your signature. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
0.001 first week.

What do you mean Sir? SorryI don't get it. Hihi

I think he was referring to the antshares price in the first weekend, now it's 0.15 usd  20,000 satoshi/btc
This thread is not meant to discuss other things than sig campaign.You can use ANN thread mentioned on op to discuss it.
@Op when will posts be counted?Can we remove our signatures tomorrow when this campaign is scheduled to be closed?

You should quote @Shkembe not me, I was only explaining what he said Smiley

zengryT, since the ico closed I think we can remove the signature campaign. 

He can stop counting posts. The campaign is over. Smiley
0.001 first week.

I think he was referring to the antshares price in the first weekend, now it's 0.15 usd  20,000 satoshi/btc
This thread is not meant to discuss other things than sig campaign.You can use ANN thread mentioned on op to discuss it.
@Op when will posts be counted?Can we remove our signatures tomorrow when this campaign is scheduled to be closed?

You should quote @Shkembe not me, I was only explaining what he said Smiley

zengryT, since the ico closed I think we can remove the signature campaign. 

Activity: 602
0.001 first week.

0.001 first week.

0.001 first week.

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
0.001 first week.
I'm happy that I joined this Antshares Signature Campaign, As I can see the ICO of Antshares is successfully done in the end.

Can you guys predict how much per Antshare in Bitcoin? 
yes how we can get the signature bounte?

Hi Guys !!
Name:    jelin1984
Activity:    1190
Position:    Legendary
Date Registered:    April 19, 2013, 11:49:54 PM
Last Active:    Today at 04:31:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

Closed for new members, so I don't think you can join.
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
-snip-

You applied on the 15th stating you want to join, clearly I researched to find that application.

I do wonder why if you had already joined on the 8th you try join again on the 15th? Maybe you wanted normal and bounty rate? Who knows.

Thank you for bringing to my attention the screen shot that does indeed prove you applied on the 8TH but is still beyond me why you tried applying again on the 15th. Never mind you have been added to the triple bounty. Thanks for your time.

As I have stated many times, it was on the ANN thread that I joined first but did not know this thread exist till I saw last 15th of aug. Then I didn't saw my name on list so basically I applied to get listed assuming that you have knowledge of the early applicants, that's why I asked you on 16th..

Anyway thanks for your fixing it.  Wink
Activity: 745
-snip-

You applied on the 15th stating you want to join, clearly I researched to find that application.

I do wonder why if you had already joined on the 8th you try join again on the 15th? Maybe you wanted normal and bounty rate? Who knows.

Thank you for bringing to my attention the screen shot that does indeed prove you applied on the 8TH but is still beyond me why you tried applying again on the 15th. Never mind you have been added to the triple bounty. Thanks for your time.
Activity: 518
What about me in signature campagin?
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
yes how we can get the signature bounte?

Hi Guys !!
Name:    jelin1984
Activity:    1190
Position:    Legendary
Date Registered:    April 19, 2013, 11:49:54 PM
Last Active:    Today at 04:31:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
How to get a bounty for the signature, who write the address?

After the end of the signature campaign the manager will ask to us to send him our antshares address, so do not worry Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: