Pages:
Author

Topic: ANXBTC and recent price rise - page 2. (Read 4631 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2014, 02:57:21 PM
I am afraid they probably use the some market volume for all fiat currency almost similarly as mtGox did.
Can anybody confirm or explain?
That would make sense. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but it looks strange to me. Maybe they just got lucky with the launch date of these currencies. What is going on there?

ANX here. I'll ask and get an answer to you ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
May 27, 2014, 11:25:04 AM
I am afraid they probably use the some market volume for all fiat currency almost similarly as mtGox did.
That would make sense. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but it looks strange to me. Maybe they just got lucky with the launch date of these currencies. What is going on there?
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
May 27, 2014, 11:07:43 AM
obviously they mix the volume of all currencies. 1.000 Bitcoins in CHF? 1.000 Bitcoins in SGD? Where should this come from?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
May 27, 2014, 10:40:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
May 26, 2014, 02:54:01 PM
-------SPECULATION------------

I noticed one of the newer exchanges, ANXBTC, seems to have expanded into some new currencies. It looks to have been a success across the board. As of writing this the volume of those currencies have exceeded 21 million USD in about a week. The timing of the launch into these countries and the price rise is interesting. But there was something else. The volume in each new ANX currency was strangely uniform. Look at the 10 day totals in each of the newly launched currencies.

-CNY- 6035 Chinese Yuan
-NZD- 6148 New Zealand Dollar
-SGD- 6154 Singapore Dollar
-CHF- 6155 Swiss Franc
-CAD- 6204 Canadian Dollar
-JPY- 6208 Japanese Yen

Total 36904

It seems weird that all those different markets would buy about the same amount of bitcoin. And I don't see a dip in volume among other exchanges. But maybe I'm wrong about that.  I don't know anything about this company, but I hope they are just finding a market. So who is doing these buys; and is this BTC3.5K/day new volume? And what, if any, effect does it have on the price?

ANX exchanges data: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/
ANX website: https://anxbtc.com/

Pages:
Jump to: