Pages:
Author

Topic: Anxiety and Weed? - page 2. (Read 1241 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2014, 04:17:43 PM
some people say this happens to them. shrug.

sativas can heighten anxiety. stick with a heavy indica (eg kush or purple strains) and you may not have this problem.

I don't even know how to get that stuff now...I have been outta the game way too long...  I was more just curious if it ever happened to anyway and how they coped with it
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Honest 80s business!
July 17, 2014, 04:16:47 PM
some people say this happens to them. shrug.

sativas can heighten anxiety. stick with a heavy indica (eg kush or purple strains) and you may not have this problem.
July 17, 2014, 04:16:40 PM
Did you smoke it only once...?  It might not of been weed...

Some people get paranoid.. *shrugs*.

No, I smoked for about 3 years pretty regularly...One day smoked a little too much...next time I smoked after that, bam couldn't do anything but feel like I was having a heart attack.  Suddenly stopped being "Fun" and started being scary....
legendary
Activity: 1722
July 17, 2014, 04:11:48 PM
Did you smoke it only once...?  It might not of been weed...

Some people get paranoid.. *shrugs*.
July 17, 2014, 04:08:11 PM
I can't be the only one..

I used to be a heavy Marijuana user...about 10 years ago I smoked and honestly felt like I was having a heart attack.  I am not sure what happened but ever since that day that is exactly how I feel when I smoke it(I obviously quit as it wasn't fun at all)

I just want to know if anyone has experienced this at all?  If so did you quit?  Did you find a cure for this?  Any information would be great.

To add: I never went to the doctor when this happened..I didn't want to say: I used to smoke and it made me feel weird, i feel he would just say to stop smoking....

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: