Pages:
Author

Topic: Any 5 1 Troy OZ .999 FS Proofs + Shipping for 1 Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 8809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

NEW PRODUCT!

1 Ounce Nickel and 1 Ounce Copper DOGE COINS!

Antique struck for durability! These proofs each come with a hologram for placement on the reverse of the proof. The customer can add a private key if they desire to add DOGE to the physical piece.

Cost is $30 for singles and $250 for 10, plus shipping and handling.

Only 100 of each available.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
very nice i collect silver coins and now im gonna ave to get these
legendary
Product of the Day!

Product of the Day! Crypto-Card Wallets! All cryptos supported!

legendary
Product of the Day!

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Primecoin Proofs! Only 100 in existence!

legendary
Product of the Day!

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Bitcoin Proofs! Only 50 in existence!

legendary
Product of the Day!

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Namecoin Proofs! Only 50 in existence!

legendary
Product of the Day!

1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver Peercoin Proofs with 24k Gold highlights! Only 50 in existence! Only 20 remaining available for purchase!

legendary

Only 50 in existence! Only at Finite By Design!

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

Crypto-Cards! The premier medium for storage, gifting or selling peer-2-peer cryptocurrencies! Only at http://finitebydesign.net

Looking really good FiniteByDesign ! I notice that your constantly increasing the range of Alt. coin cards on offer.

I'll be ordering some more cards soon as I've also been a bit busy myself lately.

These make for a fantastic way to advertise and sell crypto-currencies via auction sites.  Smiley
legendary

Crypto-Cards! The premier medium for storage, gifting or selling peer-2-peer cryptocurrencies! Only at http://finitebydesign.net

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
The physical CGB looks off the charts good! I'm extremely impressed by the quality of the proof, as well as the packaging.  Thanks f*D!

Sorry for the sideways pic
legendary

We believe in Bitcoin and offer 20% off all orders paid for via Bitcoin! Just enter the coupon code 'BITCOIN' at checkout to apply!

FINITE BY DESIGN, LLC

Your source for:

- Commemorative, limited edition, precious metal, crypto-tribute proofs ('physical coins')
- Crypto-Cards (heavy duty, 30 millimeter PVC constructed 'paper wallets')
- Crypto related merchandise (clothing, USB's, etc)

* Payment via PayPal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, Vertcoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, CGB, Namecoin, NXT and Worldcoin

PRODUCT LINES:

1 Ounce Nickel and 1 Ounce Copper DOGECOINS!

Antique struck for durability! These proofs each come with a hologram for placement on the reverse of the proof. The customer can add a private key if they desire to add DOGE to the physical piece.

Cost is $25 each, plus shipping and handling.

Only 100 of each available.

Limited mint, .999 Fine Silver Crypto-Proofs

Each line of 1 Troy Ounce .999 Fine Silver Crytpo-Proofs is from a limited batch of only 50 pieces. Included with each proof is:

- An associated address for customer funding
- A security hologram on the rear of the piece concealing a private key for redemption of customer loaded funds
- A protective plastic capsule encasing the proof
- A custom stamped leatherette presentation case
- A Certificate of Authenticity confirming the proof as one of the limited line of 50
- A custom stamped paper sleeve for housing of the presentation case and proof

Certified Crypto-Cards (Supporting ALL Cryptos)

Finite By Design’s elegant version of paper wallets. These cards are designed for “cold storage” of your cryptos or as a medium for gifting or selling cryptos to others. Each Crypto-Card is printed on 30 millimeter PVC cards (credit card size) and display the wallet’s address on the front and have the private key for redemption of funds hidden behind a tamper-resistant hologram on the reverse side.

16GB USB Data Storage Flip-Cards

Assorted Crypto-Clothing

Website

Email:
[email protected]

Follow on Twitter

Like on Facebook

Pages:
Jump to: