Pages:
Author

Topic: Any airdrop hunters here need some leads - page 9. (Read 1591 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
...I participated lots of testnets for a year now but nothing happens lol. Only I get a bunch of disappointments of many projects running these testnet programs.

I think it's not worth getting upset ahead of time. Obviously, you will still have the opportunity to get airdrop after the team launches the main network and gives its users the opportunity to test it. And those who took part in the testnet may receive an additional bonus to airdrop.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Airdrops are different now from the method we used to do so, there are testnet now but it's not guaranteed you will have your share of the airdrop of the project. What's effective now are retroactive airdrops that involves participating on the mainnet of the project and spend some money of gas or swap of their native tokens that earns a credit towards the payment of their tokens in the future. I participated lots of testnets for a year now but nothing happens lol. Only I get a bunch of disappointments of many projects running these testnet programs.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
The best advice I can give, is to work on your account posting habits and quality and eventually earn enough merits to rank up to join a bitcoin paying signature campaign. Using the earning from that you can buy any coin you want or pay for your expenses if your local laws allow it. The bitcoin paying campaigns are like the holy grail of campaigns in this forum, the best side hustles you can get.

If you have any other skills use them to provide services, dont run after aidrops, they are not worth your time which I consider is the most precious thing at hand.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1288
The requirements for airdrops have become more complicated than in the past, in the past you only had to register and you would get free coins.
At the present time, you need more things, such as that you have used the bridge at a certain time, or you have traded in a certain period or with certain limits, or your personal data, and yet you may not be able to claim airdrops that may rise in the future.

The best profits were obtained in the period of 2018, and among them, the maximum that you can earn is the amount of $1,000 if you are lucky and meet the conditions. This may happen once a year, so thinking about alternatives will bring you a better return.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
I know now the way and criteria to consider how airdrop, retroactive, testnet,... have changed a lot compared to before. The fact that projects have a community approach through some projects such as aptos, sui, blur, arb, ... shows that airdrops are not easy tasks to interact with social networks.
Currently, according to my observations, accepting users who have useful interactions with the project will receive rewards in the future, it is really easy to find projects that have a sharing plan. share rewards for the community. But prominent names like zksync, fuse, venom, scroll, starknet, linea, base... are all mentioned by many communities about the opportunity to have an airdrop to the community, and you can completely research and find out ways to participate.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The ZkSync has the best chance at having an airdrop but keep in mind it’s months away. And also the network is not cheap to interact.

Bridging is expensive and you need to bridge to both the zksync lite and zksync era networks. Also there are fees such as if you want to use Zksync Lite you need to pay to get the account activated to be able to send anything. And after a few times it adds up. The network is not cheap like Polygon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
If you are intending to go for some airdrops, learn to understand the risk associated while some are nothing than pure scam, in the same vein some are reliable and you can really earn from, research on those in charge of the airdrops, have they participated in any successful airdrop before, check their goals if it's achievable, carry a background check on them before hunting after their rewards, but am pretty sure that we still have some that can be trusted.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
After years of disappointment in airdrops of tokens that end up not being traded anywhere like Ethplode and Stabila, I missed on the Arbitrum airdrop, now I am looking for potential real good airdrops. It doesn't have to be in the thousands, a few real dollars are fine for the effort.
I hear zkSync and Venom can be big, I tried SUI but was unlucky to be late and they didn't really giveaway to that many people.
Please let's help each other with real good advice.
Pages:
Jump to: