Pages:
Author

Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was - page 5. (Read 4138 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 109
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

I think cryptomarket will update their ATH diring next 3 years, so holding your assets is profitable in my opinion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Right now, every time crypto goes up a little there will be a wave of sellers who were recently burned by the huge drop. It will take a while to get through all of that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
I still believe the market will come back again , cryptocurrency is very potential for the future , especially with blockchain technology . In my opinion, if you don't really need money now, you should hold it, never sell it when your pocket still has money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
we all hope very much for it but time goes on and it seems that it may never happen again
Why are you afraid? Wasn’t there previously been a similar market decline? after all, he always recovered after all this
Activity: 168
we all hope for it and wait as if it will be a new year miracle. I hope that everything will be fine and it will happen
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

If you hold and didn't sold in Q1 or Q2 of 2018, then you'd have lost a lot already.
Better hold for a year now and pray that things get better soon.

if we buy bitcoin at that moment now our bitcoin value decrease alot, and no other way besides hold this till bitcoin price back to our buying price.although there is no certainity with the time but i am sure it will coming soon.
this is be hard stages for all cryptocurrency traders and investors.they have been waiting for years to see all cryptocurrency recovered.but unfortunately its didnt happen at all.
Activity: 196
I am sure that we have a great opportunity to grow well in price and the question is whether it will happen or not.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Sure it is. Tah't why it's a good time to buy tokens already trusted projects. Like AdEx. They made a lot of work since ICO and have a huge potential to go up. Because their advertisment field is open only for them and will give a huge profit!
Activity: 899
Merit: 101

If you hold and didn't sold in Q1 or Q2 of 2018, then you'd have lost a lot already.

if we buy bitcoin at that moment now our bitcoin value decrease alot, and no other way besides hold this till bitcoin price back to our buying price.although there is no certainity with the time but i am sure it will coming soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
Knowing this sphere from within, I can tell you that everything can change overnight. A prolonged fall can turn into a sharp rise, which even no one thought at that moment. Such is the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Merit: 0
History has let us know that the market will reach the previous all time high and over take it. It has happened so many times that the market come back stronger after a prolonged bearish trend and it always comes with a drastic change in market cap which will make many coins and tokens to lose their initial position.
Activity: 532
Judging from the current situation in the market, the recovery to the previous level will be very long and with great effort. All that we saw in December and January was anomalisa.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125

Activity: 630
Glad to see you
I personally watched the growth in 2017 and I can tell you as an experienced economist, it was a very strange phenomenon, because if the market is healthy, this should not happen. It has to be gradual.

I think that the cryptocurrency itself is a rather ambiguous phenomenon, and you should not try to explain its behavior with the usual methods, all the same, the market can be manipulated as a crowd.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion, the market will recover. maybe early next year market conditions will return to stable and the price of the coin will rise again. we must remain optimistic and continue to monitor the market situation at all times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Actually, in trading market pal there is only two reason why the market was moving, and that is because of increasing and decreasing value. Meaning, even the market was declined for a months there is no other way to bounce the market in the future, we just need to be patience only, which is Hold is the key for us to gain again.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
the market continues to fluctuate and this is a cycle that will continue to occur, how long it depends on the market and the user and we will be more calm if as investors make a long-term investment target and the funds are ready to disappear so as not to disrupt the daily financial condition
Activity: 196
as we see today is returning the cryptocurrency market and becomes stronger again because bitcoin starts to rise again. so many are waiting for the cryptocurrency to return to the already powerful and popular.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

The market is steady to make a huge move again, and it will not only be back to where it was before but would be more than where it is and many people will acknowledge it again.
Pages:
Jump to: