Pages:
Author

Topic: Any cheap lifetime vps through btc? - page 2. (Read 1488 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 10, 2015, 07:17:07 AM
Probably better off converting your bitcoin to fiat and going to a normal vps due to not many companies accepting bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 06:08:22 AM
when someone ask for this i usually reveal my awesome list Grin, you can try time4vps or blueVM for a cheap bitcoin VPS, but if you wnt i can send you many many other

But I doubt they are cheap and for life! Smiley I doubt that any service in the world exist that is cheap and lifetime.

OP you will never find something like this!

If wanting it lifetime might look into making a server just at your house.  All depends on how much power you will be needing and what your doing.

But anything that says "lifetime" and cheap is most likely a scam.  I highly suggest looking at VPS that is not lifetime and based on usage, if you really do just have to use a VPN.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 10, 2015, 05:13:20 AM
Can anyone recommend me a vps which is cheap and lifetime, Also if it can handle game servers (no lag at all) My location is in Singapore

I want vps that can handle game servers or voice servers such as teamspeak, samp, csgo, etc

Check this out : http://www.leetservers.com/en/order/games
I never tried so I'am not sure how legit they are , and seems like they started accepting Bitcoin since 13 May so this is agood thing .
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
September 10, 2015, 05:05:57 AM
when someone ask for this i usually reveal my awesome list Grin, you can try time4vps or blueVM for a cheap bitcoin VPS, but if you wnt i can send you many many other

But I doubt they are cheap and for life! Smiley I doubt that any service in the world exist that is cheap and lifetime.

OP you will never find something like this!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 10, 2015, 03:14:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
September 09, 2015, 08:01:16 PM
Can anyone recommend me a vps which is cheap and lifetime, Also if it can handle game servers (no lag at all) My location is in Singapore

I want vps that can handle game servers or voice servers such as teamspeak, samp, csgo, etc

Do you know lifetime means for whole life? Cheap lifetime VPS? Cheesy
There is no such service.

There are many VPS with bitcoin payments, depends where you need it (country), where your players are from etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 06:03:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: