Pages:
Author

Topic: Any easier way to get coins and tokens on their day one launch? - page 4. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
To all crypto investors out there is there any way to get information on projects before they list on even coinmarketcap and coingecko most especially projects with fair launch, I believe this way one will easily become one of the early investors rather than investing after the coins have surge
Look for a site where you can actually see the token sale date or you can participate on Coinlist since they introduced a lot of good projects already, all you have to do is to register and participate, if you got lucky you'll get your ticket and have a chance to buy early. Investing on first day sale might be more stressful because for sure, many are so eager to buy especially if its a good project so be more patient with this.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
They have their initial sale.

If you have no way of getting into that initial sale then you just have to be quick and ready your money on that exchange where it's going to be listed and, be one of those people to be the first purchaser of that token.

That's what you need to do if you're that type of person wanting to buy it before the dump happens.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
To all crypto investors out there is there any way to get information on projects before they list on even coinmarketcap and coingecko most especially projects with fair launch, I believe this way one will easily become one of the early investors rather than investing after the coins have surge
Even if I personally do not recommend at all to invest in a coin which is just launching, but if that is what you want then there are many sources that you can check before investing in a  new coin.

Probably the most important is the official website of the coin you want to buy, you could find their own wallet there and all kind of information about the coin, there are also all kind of telegram and Facebook groups which are specialized on new coins and post the latest news and developments about coins that are about to be released, and finally there are also specialized websites that give reviews about the upcoming coins, so you may want to check out those sources and see if there is any coin that you like there.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
Despite what @ryzaadit said, maybe we will also compete with investors with large holdings and that is usually just a scapegoat for us. Can't really participate. If we often hear that Binance Launch Token launches tokens with an increase of over 10x, there is no small room for us to invest a little. For now I have participated in the pre-sale of Crosswise.fiannce tokens of about 5% of the total portfolio balance holdings, I certainly do not fully guarantee that it will be 100% profitable, but seeing the potential it does exist, including risks that are definitely our responsibility when we decide to invest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9
Do frist you visit the web site of Token. There must be a sale price. You can see their white paper if you want. If necessary, find out about the price by joining any of their social networks
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
You can check on the section "IDO/ICO/Token Sale" on CMC.

In there have their own section, anyway even the project is fair launch you will lose against "BOT" most of the fair launch project will be attacked by bot. The sale is already finish before your transaction is getting picked up by the network.

Good luck with your journey.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
Now there are many launchpad websites or websites where coins hold presales. You have to visit the website and look for info on how to participate in the presale, but taking part in the hype presale can be said to be a bit difficult because many people who want to participate, slot for the whitelist are few. At the same time, There were so many participants, and I even saw that most whitelists were chosen randomly. There are also many channels on Telegram that provide information about the coins that will be launched. Try searching on Telegram, and do your research on these projects before joining the presale.
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Pages:
Jump to: