Pages:
Author

Topic: Any exchanges with no ID requirement if no fiat involved? - page 3. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 74
On the topic of tx fees...

Any KYC exchanges that allow custom fees?

Is GDAX unique in having, as far as I know, no network/transaction fees?

Are there any quick crypto converters that allow custom tx fees? Changelly and Shapeshift don't.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As previously mentioned Binance, Bitfinex and HitBTC are working fine. I am also registered at Liqui without kyc.

Unfortunately none of the above mentioned exchanges allow costum transaction fees when withdrawing.

As you said: Tether is mostly used to hedge against corrections or dips and events such as forks.

I don't mean for serious value dealings, on the contrary. Just a way to dabble a little bit.
Do any them allow custom transaction fees when sending out? Something that would make sense for very small transfers.

BTW, is Tether just used to "stay out" for a while without having to have fiat regulations?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
Are there any exchanges that don't require photo ID, or other personal info, if no fiat currency is involved?
Only crypto in and out.

they are becoming increasingly scarce, but there are still several available. binance and hitBTC are the no-KYC altcoin exchanges (with USDT markets) that i would suggest. just keep in mind that if you decide to hold USDT that these are not real fiat liabilities of the exchange you are on, but rather bitfinex/tether.to liabilities.

bitfinex and WEX.nz both allow trading and cryptocurrency withdrawal without KYC. i'm a bit paranoid to leave too much money on either exchange because of the FUD surrounding them. WEX is the reincarnation of BTC-e, who got indicted and shut down earlier this year. bitfinex owns tether and both got blacklisted by the banking system --- one has to wonder why.

if you are an experienced trader, i would suggest bitmex. they have no KYC and they only deal with bitcoin collateral via swap and futures contracts. fyi, bitmex, bitfinex and WEX all prohibit US customers (although VPNs seem to be working fine)...
Are there any exchanges that don't require photo ID, or other personal info, if no fiat currency is involved?
Only crypto in and out.

Pages:
Jump to: