Pages:
Author

Topic: Any extremely low market cap privacy coins? - page 3. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

PIVX (PIVX)
$4.69 USD (5.44%)
0.00050730 BTC (0.79%)

Market Cap
$261,396,644 USD
28,272 BTC

Volume (24h)
$1,621,200 USD
175.34 BTC

Circulating Supply
55,729,545 PIVX
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
DeepOnion. Don't take my word for it, but do your own homework and check them out. They seem to have very solid tech, and a very solid team and community. Instead of doing an ICO, they have been doing airdrops for the last 34 weeks. I was a little late to the party, I've participated in the last 4 airdrops. It's a small market cap like you mentioned, but yeah besides that it seems solid. But obviously do your own thorough research and see what you think.
Activity: 49
You have a great point, but for a lot of new guys coming into the market they will look at a cheap coin first. I still believe privacy coins will rise. Think of monero as Google, there could also be a yahoo, bing etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Verge went from a 500,000 to a near 700 million market cap last year, because people wanted in on a cheap solid privacy coin, and this year privacy coins will still see a rise once we hit a good bull run. Although the crypto world is unpredictable, it's likely we won't even see a quarter of the gains this year since I doubt the total crypto market cap will go 30x this year like last year, most people predict 1-2 trillion so we may have 4x gains. Anyway, while it's harder than ever now to find solid privacy coins with an extremely low market cap, like lower than zoin at 20m, I'm sure there will be some hidden gems.

Some I've found so far are hexx (3m) and aerium (700k). Also another coin that I wasn't going to share because I'm sure it's a scam like xspec is speedcash that has a 200k mc.

If you hold, found, know, or believe in any low mc privacy coins please share!

I would rather invest in good projects than just assume a coin will go up because it's of a given type, so many coins went up last year, even Dentacoin hit 2 billion in market cap, the market we're in now is the type where only the strong will survive.

With something as important as privacy, people will use the most proven one being Monero.

I don't see any privacy coin out there which can come close to matching Monero, so see no need for people to use anything else when it comes to privacy.

Sorry I couldn't recommend you one!
Activity: 49
Verge went from a 500,000 to a near 700 million market cap last year, because people wanted in on a cheap solid privacy coin, and this year privacy coins will still see a rise once we hit a good bull run. Although the crypto world is unpredictable, it's likely we won't even see a quarter of the gains this year since I doubt the total crypto market cap will go 30x this year like last year, most people predict 1-2 trillion so we may have 4x gains. Anyway, while it's harder than ever now to find solid privacy coins with an extremely low market cap, like lower than zoin at 20m, I'm sure there will be some hidden gems.

Some I've found so far are hexx (3m) and aerium (700k). Also another coin that I wasn't going to share because I'm sure it's a scam like xspec is speedcash that has a 200k mc.

If you hold, found, know, or believe in any low mc privacy coins please share!
Pages:
Jump to: