Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good Bitcoin games around? - page 9. (Read 23475 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
if you want for just playing the games and enjoy the games, you can found many games in the playstore apps but if you want to get the rewards, such as dragon.tl. 8bitmmo, net etc, and back some time there was even a Bitcoin server in Minecraft called bit vegas
Activity: 75
June 25, 2018, 12:05:39 AM
There are so many bitcoin game around the cyber world and many of them are scam. If you're looking for Bitcoin games around , you should try with dice because it's the easiest game can be automated at all. The only things you need to do is config the numbers and back in a few hours(days) and take the profits.
Activity: 64
June 24, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
I don't know bitcoin games now, as there were used to be many games before like bitcoin2048 which is now closed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
If you are into bitcoin game that betting your own bitcoin to win bitcoin then try this recent website i found freebitco  .in. I hope you enjoy it.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
I dont think there are anymore games in BTC. But I think in Altcoins so many games there. every single campaign had their game.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
for now, i think its really hard to find the best one, but for me, i am playing coinmine.io, i think its fun and can help me to earn bitcoin even in small amount and for withdraw, i can be patient before i can make my next withdraw. for your information, until now, i have make withdraw in 2 times and the minimal amount is about 0.001 bitcoin.
I do not know any game but I like to try the game you played, coinmine. Playing and earning that is so good fellow. I will try that one, I think it is a good pastime.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 22, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
I've never played an income-generating game to spend time playing it. I prefer a faucet similar to playing a game. The faucet can provide a good income based on the time spent on it. When a game with clashes is given some bitcoin compliments and it will popularize the bitcoin of more gaming sectors thoroughly.
Faucet sites never give a good amount of income for a bitcoin user and i am saying that because i already tried it by myself when i was just getting started and even though i am spending a lot of hours in order to make a good or decent income with those faucet games. I would rather do participate in some opportunity here in forum rather than doing faucet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
I've never played an income-generating game to spend time playing it. I prefer a faucet similar to playing a game. The faucet can provide a good income based on the time spent on it. When a game with clashes is given some bitcoin compliments and it will popularize the bitcoin of more gaming sectors thoroughly.
Activity: 34
June 22, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
I think you just waste your time, although you can earn bitcoin by playing game but it so litle not enough for electric or your time, try to make airdrop and bounty you can earn bitcoin better. Best regards!
Activity: 73
June 22, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
I do not really like to play games because the game is just a waste of time,but I know people that are earning for a living doing this, just not working with bitcoin.
Activity: 73
June 21, 2018, 04:43:27 PM
With the way bitcoin is going, there are games on bitcoin. But you have to be vigilant for the best one
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
Yes, the game is really a good way to get into the world of cryptocurrency and earn a little. The main thing is to find good options with real charges, so you are not deceived.
Activity: 104
June 21, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
There are many game to earn bitcoin now, but there are also many game which are scam. They try to invite you joining their game and you don't get anything. If you want to faucet Bitcoin, I can suggest you some bot on telegram or some app to mining Bitcoin, but it is not much. You should to work hard.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 20, 2018, 10:47:12 PM
Which I know is a good bitcoin game that is Bitvest. There we can get some bitcoin with only free capital tokens get in every hour in faucet. There I first got to know and get bitcoin. I think it's pretty easy to get bitcoin just by playing games. How the list is also quite easy, just using an email account.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
June 20, 2018, 10:40:27 PM
Bitcoin games can be used to teach you how to use Bitcoin more fun.so Bitcoin is very nice.
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
I don't think that the rewards are big because the price of bitcoin is increasing and I think the rewards reduces too. I know there are only apps in the play market that allow you to run through the phone bitcoin, but it's a very slow process.
Activity: 32
June 20, 2018, 08:32:31 PM
I can't spread the links over here otherwise I have lots of site for bitcoin games.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2018, 07:22:37 PM
Bitcoin games can be used to teach you how to use Bitcoin more fun. This will also result in Bitcoin's work. If you have any of the games in Bitcoin, then you can help me...
Activity: 33
June 20, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
Yes there are many applications in the play store to earn Satoshi) play and earn)
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 13, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
Satoshigalaxy is by far the best one Ive played. Its quite complicated game and many people treat it as a full blown game not withdrawing any satoshi from it. They have a fun reinvesting the satoshis in it.
Ive made a tutorial for it so you wont get lost in it. Just search under the game forum newbie section or on the facebook satoshigalaxy account.

This game looks very interesting. It has quite attractive graphics and allows you to interact with other players across the world. However, last time I've checked, there were only a very limited number of players available, and the faucet balance wasn't updated for over a month now. This could be a sign that the game is inactive, as you won't be able to claim your Bitcoin reward in the end.

But other than that, this could've been an exciting game to play and introduce newcomers into Bitcoin. Hopefully, many more online games would emerge than would accept Bitcoin as payment, and/or allow players to earn Bitcoin as they play. Until now, I'll stick to playing gambling games that pay in Bitcoin, as they're extremely fun. The last one mentioned here, called Bitcoin Games, has a wide variety of games to choose from, for hours of fun. And if Bitcoin's long proposed scalable solution called the Lightning Network becomes successful, then Bitcoin could be expanded to handle smart contracts, allowing decentralized gambling games to emerge just like Ethereum. Therefore, there will be exciting times ahead for Bitcoin gaming in the mainstream world. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: