Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good bitcointalk signature campaigns coming up? - page 4. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Does anyone know of any good signature campaigns for ICO's coming up in the next few months? The current one I'm doing will end in early April so I'm starting to look for the next one.
In my opinion, your rank is desirable in this forum. An ico and bounty campaign that lasts more than 10 weeks can be a good fit for you. So visit it with cool spirit. Bounty just started.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overrego-token-real-estate-to-go-792000-rego-token-bounty-3375689
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Does anyone know of any good signature campaigns for ICO's coming up in the next few months? The current one I'm doing will end in early April so I'm starting to look for the next one.
IN bounty campaigns you are free to join always so you no need to hurry now but if it is an signature campaign paying us in bitcoin then we don't know when it will be opened and you don't have much time for applying because now a days the campaigns were filling up application upto ten pages in less than one hour so you need to watch the service section randomly if you want to join.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
For our rank, what I have best variatn than the rest!
But it is already closed for registration ...
Here you can see for yourself-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Thats an insane amount of bounty programmes! Thanks for the link.
Activity: 238
Merit: 103
For our rank, what I have best variatn than the rest!
But it is already closed for registration ...
Here you can see for yourself-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Well, try to look for yourself buddy, I have search a lot of bounties on the bounty section.
I think you can't join signature campaign after it was ended, you need atleast two weeks before you can remove your signature or else you'll be disqualify so careful, but you can join Twitter campaign with "needmoney" his campaigns has just started and Twitter Bounty poll is what's everyone is looking for.

Thanks. I usually do some research into promising ICO's then see if they are running a bounty campaign as well.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
If you want to get paid in bitcoins you can try to join in alax or datecoin these are the only two ico campaign that pays bitcoin. I can't suggest any other campaign because I can't join since i'm already in a campaign. If you don't know which campaign to join you can go to this thread it's a list of bounty managers maybe you can find a campaign that's interesting.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Well, try to look for yourself buddy, I have search a lot of bounties on the bounty section.
I think you can't join signature campaign after it was ended, you need atleast two weeks before you can remove your signature or else you'll be disqualify so careful, but you can join Twitter campaign with "needmoney" his campaigns has just started and Twitter Bounty poll is what's everyone is looking for.
Pages:
Jump to: