Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good coin to invest in? - page 3. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
July 11, 2021, 06:59:04 PM
I want to invest in Bitcoin but I am thinking it might have too rmuch rsks. Is there any good coin I can invest my money cause I am planning of using next year. Please does anyone know of good coin I can invest in that can give me good profit by next year?
There’s a lot of good coin to invest with but for me, if you are still not familiar with the market and don’t know what to buy, you’d better to learn first because people can say what to buy but the next question for you is when to sell? Is it worth it to hold for long term? Newbies should not skip the process of learning, this is very important.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 11, 2021, 05:43:23 PM
I want to invest in Bitcoin but I am thinking it might have too rmuch rsks. Is there any good coin I can invest my money cause I am planning of using next year. Please does anyone know of good coin I can invest in that can give me good profit by next year?
In my opinion, now one of the most promising coins that should be invested in in the near future is Ethereum. The ethereum network is now undergoing an unprecedented upgrade that will completely revamp and improve its functionality. In particular, it switches to a proof-of-stake algorithm and its energy consumption is greatly reduced, for which bitcoin is now very criticized. Ethereum hit around $ 4,400 during the recent upswing, but now stands at $ 2,147 during the general decline. It is predicted that the price of ethereum after the upgrade may rise to $ 20,000, and in terms of capitalization and price dominance, it may bypass Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 11, 2021, 05:41:56 PM

Crypto is all about taking risks. If you can't handle the risk, maybe you should put your money in a bank and collect interest instead. Also you are afraid of btc and looking for some other crypto which doesn't make much sense. btc is usually less volatile than the other crypto and that means it is less risky.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 3107
July 11, 2021, 05:28:14 PM
I was about to link my reply on a similar thread only to realize that you're the one who made it in the first place. This confirms my suspicious that you are more worried in investing your money trying to follow some kind of wave (perhaps FOMO?). My advice is still the same that I gave you on the other thread but with another one : If investing in BTC doesn't guarantee you that you'll have the required money that you want next year, for sure I can tell you that alt coins won't help you reach that goal faster.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
July 11, 2021, 05:03:08 PM
it compared to altcoin , bitcoin have less risk although its price currently very volatile, but for long term its very profitable. If we see price drop hardly since touch all time high at 65k$, it should be our opportunity to but it on low price. If you invest in altcoin , mostly moved parallel with bitcoin and even its could drop lower when btc market crash.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
July 11, 2021, 04:28:22 PM

Pretty sure altcoins have even more risk than BTC.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
July 11, 2021, 04:21:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: