Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good horror movies recently ? - page 32. (Read 27982 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
November 15, 2016, 04:28:38 PM
I really liked It Follows, there was something really unnerving about it, something very everyday. Those are the best kind, for me anyway, not the slasher ones with lots of blood but the quietly sinister films. I watched the visit recently, and that was okay.
And some of the old ones are great, the Haunting, based on the Shirley Jackson book is brilliant, in fact any of Shirley Jackson's stories are chilling. And you should also look at 'Whistle and I'll come to you', an M.R.James story that was made into a drama in 1968, look for it on youtube.
I tried to find in YouTube, but nothing concrete has been found. Only one video, and then only for a particular type of device, because it is written that does not support reading. It is a pity of course. But I try to look for more.
These things need to look through the torrent, because it is already in the public domain such films do not. I'm not just trying to get the old movies, but those resources where I always shake them removed.
Activity: 169
November 15, 2016, 02:14:43 PM
The best thing I like old movies "Alien" and "Predator", a classic and a very exciting horror film with a great storyline.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 10, 2016, 01:00:10 PM
the conjuring 2 is good
lights of is probably the best horror movie i have seen in 2016
though i would highly recommend America's presidential debate  Grin lol
Activity: 187
November 09, 2016, 04:14:18 PM
I really liked It Follows, there was something really unnerving about it, something very everyday. Those are the best kind, for me anyway, not the slasher ones with lots of blood but the quietly sinister films. I watched the visit recently, and that was okay.
And some of the old ones are great, the Haunting, based on the Shirley Jackson book is brilliant, in fact any of Shirley Jackson's stories are chilling. And you should also look at 'Whistle and I'll come to you', an M.R.James story that was made into a drama in 1968, look for it on youtube.
I tried to find in YouTube, but nothing concrete has been found. Only one video, and then only for a particular type of device, because it is written that does not support reading. It is a pity of course. But I try to look for more.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
November 09, 2016, 03:06:34 PM
Thriller Let's Be Evil talk about high-security bunker, where the creepy robot babies in virtual glasses.
Activity: 152
November 09, 2016, 02:30:20 PM
Watch Turkish horror movies Smiley

Siccin 1 and 2
Dabbe 4 and 5

Where to watch turkish horror short "Baskin" (2013) ?  Seems like the appropriate horror movie to watch today!
Activity: 258
November 09, 2016, 01:57:13 PM
Not a movie but the series paranomal witness is pretty good
In recent years, did not come across to the normal horror as soon as breathtaking. We have to really watch TV shows in the example of secret files.
Activity: 265
November 09, 2016, 01:04:11 PM
Very nice movie Goosebumps, on the one hand recalls the horror but not devoid of humor, and cheerful moments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2016, 07:07:34 PM
Not a movie but the series paranomal witness is pretty good
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
November 06, 2016, 05:05:55 PM
Watch Turkish horror movies Smiley

Siccin 1 and 2
Dabbe 4 and 5

Activity: 247
November 06, 2016, 04:52:13 PM
The horror film Sorority Slaughterhouse again tells how the human soul does not die: it is transferred into the body of a toy clown.
Something on the similarity of this film already seen. Too bad clown was a hero, but to kill the time he did not have. And look here.
Activity: 254
November 06, 2016, 04:28:02 PM
Movies with blood probably is not very good effect on the psyche. Especially these films I would not recommend pregnant women and children. This is bad for their psyche.
Activity: 150
November 06, 2016, 03:57:01 PM
Have you seen Conjuring 2? 10/10 would recommend it.  Saw it in cinema, well we were totally outraged in our fear Cheesy
If you judge by rating the movie Ouija: Origin of Evil, you get a 7 out of 10. This is a fairly good indicator.
Activity: 476
November 06, 2016, 03:25:05 PM
The horror film Sorority Slaughterhouse again tells how the human soul does not die: it is transferred into the body of a toy clown.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
November 05, 2016, 05:54:56 AM
Have you seen Conjuring 2? 10/10 would recommend it.  Saw it in cinema, well we were totally outraged in our fear Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 04, 2016, 10:08:50 AM
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 03, 2016, 05:25:46 AM
I like czech horror film "The Cremator", do you know it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
November 03, 2016, 12:48:45 AM
the best horor movie until now the conjuring
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 03, 2016, 12:25:38 AM
When it comes to Horror Films, I recommend you watching Insidious part 1 to 3 and Conjuring part 1 and 2. Annabel could be a good one too but I prefer Insidious and Conjuring. These horror movies really gave me a nightmare. Also new movies this year Lights Out, The Boy, The Purge: Election Year, Ouija: Origin of Evil, Hush, Don't Breathe, 31, Train to Busan, The Forest, The Neon Demon, Before I Wake, Under the Shadow, The Shallows, Blair Witch, The Viral, The Monster, Satanic, Holidays, The Girl with all Gifts, Cell, Incarnate and many more, just search on google.
Activity: 194
October 28, 2016, 12:09:41 PM
The Conjuring
This is an old film and its not very fun to watch. Especially one day decided to revise the collection and will start but laughter she did not cause anything.
Pages:
Jump to: