Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good KYCless exchange ? - page 7. (Read 839 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 20, 2020, 08:37:57 PM
Binance and Kukoin seems the best of exchanges which doesn't require the to undergo KYC and AML policies for low limits,and you mentioned that you are going to convert small amounts only so these are the top picks for you.But using centralized exchanges may require to verify your identity in case if there is a need for it so don't use any exchange if it restricts your nationality or you may lose your funds.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 20, 2020, 07:45:04 PM
What's good these days ?  My old exchange quadriga went bust and I'm looking for a trusted exchange that's ṣ̷̛̲̰̃̌͆̄̎̄̄̀͡͡ͅi̺̰̙̱͛̏̐͊̐̅̔̿̄̓͡m̮̦͙̲̾̄̋̔͆͐̓̀͆̇͡p͇̦͔͎̔̃͌̑̓̐͗̽̔͘͠l̡̝̹̇̀́̌̽̐͂̄̎̚͡ͅe̗̥̗̻͋͛̀̑̈̀́͆̈́͑͡ and doesn't require registration or personal info. just email at most.  I only have small amounts and only want to convert and not neccessarily withdraw.

Just go with Binance yet they do have that 2 BTC limit for unverified accounts which i do see sufficient for most people that do make use of the platform since not a̢͓̞̝̻̤͇̗̝͜l̢͇̻̠͚̝̼͜͟͜l͈̞͔̲̭̯̩͉̻͟ are whales that would
transact 2btc ẅ̱̯̰̫̼͜i̛̞̹̣͔͉̦t̷̢̠̗̭̠͓̂h͇̖͖̤͓̭̓d̢̘̙̙̪̊ͅr̨̫̻̠̭̻͊ȃ̮̻̱̥̪̫w̨̰̰̰͓̝̅ą̦̩̮̱̤̊l̗̼̬̰̤̞̓ per day  Cheesy

Just to ask about quadriga, do you have any ù̴̡̹̥̞̯́ͅp̖͚̙͔̹̀́ͅḑ̢̫̹̹̭͐̄å͓̝̬̟͙͉͐t͕̱̺̏̈́͜͟͜è̻̲͇̻͕̀͜s̞̩̖͈̹̈́͡ͅ or do know the progress of that controversial death of the owner? It seems like people already
forget t̻͈͓̙̫h͍̹͖͙̗i̤̻̝͜͟s̩̖̝̞̲ issue.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
March 20, 2020, 07:32:11 PM
What's good these days ?  My old exchange quadriga went bust and I'm looking for a trusted exchange that's simple and doesn't require registration or personal info. just email at most.  I only have small amounts and only want to convert and not neccessarily withdraw.
Almost all exchangers are now asking KYC for all registrants and this is usually required when you would like to withdraw your funds. This is to combat the number of scammers trying to s͙̊̎̅̾͠c̷̥͑́́̒̅ȁ̦̎́̓͘m̧̐͒͛͠͠ exchanger owners and could easily trace them and freeze their accounts. KYC isn't a big ď̵̤͚̩̻̝̟̳̞͖̮̂͜é̸̢̨̧̞̻͇̣̱͎̹͋͟a̖̫͍͖͔̪͙̝̝̙͐̑ͅl̙̹̼͖̥̳͈̦̙̠̔̐ͅ for me if we know that this serves as additional safety of our funds but we must have to see it that you'll be giving it to the trusted one. But if you are hiding something bad intention in you, ȋ̛̩͚̜͇̉͐̀͋͝t̤̫̱͇̓̿̎͐̃͂̍ for sure you don't ever do this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
March 20, 2020, 05:56:35 PM
So according to this article (note, its publishing date August 2019) the top 10 KYC-less exchanges have been listed.

What's reassuring is that some of these exchanges have already been mentioned by some people here and have been given the clear.

Among these are KuCoin and others. Anyways, there's various limitations to not using KYC but can read more about what's accepted for each of these exchanges in the article: https://beincrypto.com/top-cryptocurrency-exchanges-no-kyc/
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 20, 2020, 05:38:26 PM
Thanks Bisq looks cool. I'm giong to try to build it from source for fun. I hope I don't need a bisq cion to get started like waves.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
March 20, 2020, 03:04:48 PM
Bisq is what you are looking for:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bisq-exchange-decentralized-5230289

Decentralized. Safe. No KYC. No bots. No scams. No fake volume. You're in control of your coins - not some scammy centralised outfit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
March 20, 2020, 01:56:11 PM
I used to use a good instant exchange, can't remember the name but when I went back months later it was ȧ͎̍̿͊c͗̀́̀͜c̞̽̈́̀̈ȯ͈̊̅͗ű̷͙͗̈́̚ṇ͗̅͘͠t̳̊̋̆̊s̳̈́͊͠͝ based. the other web based o̧͚̻̭͍̤͕͙͕̼͙̲̩͐n̢̡̨̯̭̪̪̟̥̗͙̲̹͆e̢͙̠̦̬̺̳̬̼̺͇̬̪͗ş̧͙͙̣͚̠̞̲̬̖̀͟͜ are a rip off compared to a regular exchange and not as good. It looks l̮̼͉̬̘͌͆͑̓̐̇̒͂̽i̴̛͎͕̰̹̟͗̇̅́̔̍̆͆k̗̪̹̂̇͗̒̒̎̂̾͆͟ͅe̝̗͖̖͔̿̓̓̇͊̏̋͗̚ Binance is worth giving a try. I'm not too concerned about b̷̨̡̉̿̀͆̌́̐̚͡a̧̨̅͗̋̈́͂̈́̈́̄͡n̮̥͆̌̂̏̅͐́͑̓k̡̛̤̈́͛̀̋̃͋͠ṟ̛̖̓̉̊͋̈̆̿̓ứ̢͎̿̿̈́̈́̊͊̀p̷̲͚͑͛̂̾́͗̾̆̈́t̤͑̉̀̑̄̾̾̓͡ͅc͎̰̽͋̄̆͆̂͝͡͠y͓̞̔́̌̽̃̍̀͘͝ or losing money as I only have bits and dust, $20-$200 at most.

No é͓͕̣͋͆͗͌x̺̜̱̾̆̏͂͠c̥͎̳̈̋̀͆̚h̝͖͓͒̐̓͆͝a̛̼͎̮͂̾̌͘n͎͓͐͆̐͌͘͟g͖̳̞̓͆͆̃̾e̻̙̻͂͒́͐̚ is 100% s̶̛͎̓̉̆̇͠a̵͔͂̾̈̌́̚f͙̍͒̋̆͝͡e̛̖̊̒͊̿̓ anyone can run any time as its h̤͂͆͋̈́ā̛̛̮͝p̶̲͑͊͂͘p̸̺͛̂͠͝e̘̒̔̑̂n͕̿̆͛̐ many time in past so just go to Binance and take advantage of good service because right now they are some better then many other exchanges in many fields good luck for your journey in this exchange.
March 20, 2020, 01:10:00 PM
I used to use a good instant exchange, can't remember the name but when I went back months later it was accounts based. the other web based ones are a rip off compared to a regular exchange and not as good. It looks like Binance is worth giving a try. I'm not too concerned about bankruptcy or losing money as I only have bits and dust, $20-$200 at most.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
March 20, 2020, 01:56:38 AM
Most popular exchanges requires KYC or personal data of their user due to a̵̧͉͇̰̙̻̳̿̈͘ country's regulations but there is one exchange where i f̢̞̜̱̜͒̑͋͜i̛̦̞͉͚̦̱̐͒n̡͈̰̩̠̠͊́͡ď̼̪̪̰̻̏̈́͟ it trustworthy without ȓ̴̲̦͕̲͜ì͉̠̘͕̻s̫͕̥̩̙͒k̢̩̫̯͠ͅi̙͕̤̪̘̊n̵̦͓̪̗̺͛g̡̦̪͕͋ͅ your money again due to bankruptcy, it is Yobit. Simple exchange, various pairs and no KYC required. A̶͙̺̓̍̈̓́͐̍̌̒͠l̵̬̻̓̆́͊̊̓̓̈́͘͡t̤̬̑͆͑̓́͊̌̅͐͗h͙͍͆̆̊̀̆͆̍̂͗͠o̬̥͋͗͌̔̇̾͂͘̚͡ȗ̠̼͊̍̅͒̐̏́͊͘ǵ̛̙͇̽͋́̌͆̃̓̔ĥ̻̫̋̍̋͗͊̉̒̚̚ there ȁ̫̆̾̚r̻̈́̃͝͠e̴͓̅͊̽̐ lags but your money is guaranteed safe from experience. FYI im not affiliated to the site, im just ŗ̹͉͉̦̯͕̫̤̩̩̬̮̦e̡̨͔͖͓͕̻͍̩̲͕̜͜͟c̩̪̮͔̦͉̼̣͔͈͟͟͟ͅo̸̡̢̺͈̩̖̝̼͍̤̠̮̯͜m̭̹̪͉̯̲̱̫̠͉͖͕̯͜m̨̨̫͙͔̘̬̩͓̪͙̬̖͉e̷̜̩̹̪̼͙̜̫̻͎͓̮̭̤n̢̟̠̙̼̰̗̠̟̲͍͎̲͕ḑ̷̗͍̠̜͓̮̱̗͇̣̯̜̪į̵̢̢͇͔̤̠̮͕̲̙̘͖͜n̼̼͓̙̝̟͙̲͎͖̞̬̖ͅg̣̭̪̻̹̙̤̠̪̹͉̻̜͜ it to you.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
March 20, 2020, 01:21:35 AM
If you don't want to create an account, why not try instant swap?

There are plenty of choices, such as coinswitch.co, airswap.io, shapeshift, flyp.me, etc. The downside is you have to trust them (basically you need t̫̳̀̾̒̊͜ǫ̛̯̪̈̽̌ trust that any exchange won't fuck you up) and the rates are sometimes not as good as cex.
I second this, better use instant exchanges since they only ask for your receiving address and sometimes email to track the transaction.

I don't know how low are the transaction limits but i've used them for very small transactions so I think it should fit your needs. And here's a list of other instant exchanges if you're looking for other altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
March 20, 2020, 12:54:46 AM
There are some exchanges that the Know Your Customer (KYC) process is optional, like there are different tier accounts, for example in level 1 = NO KYC, you have limited amount that able to withdraw within the day, I think I saw this on Binance like if you have an account that has never tried to submit a KYC, you have the restriction.
If centralized exchange, my advice is to use Kucoin just like what Bitmaxz said above, I already used that exchange several times and never submitted a KYC process at all.
Or you can try some decentralized exchange? Because for sure, they are totally no KYC at all.

I trade on Kucoin for years without KYC. There is a daily withdraw limit, but it's so high that I were never close to that limit. I think you gave a good advice, there are good decentralized exchanges, my favorites are waves dex and bancor. I use https://dex.ag/ to compare prices among all dex-es.
Who wishes to skip kyc part can do that easily, many exchanges that don't ask for verifications if you don't trade with huge amounts, even more dex-es. Easy search on google will show many of them. Each of them has some advantages, the best is to try a couple of them and find the one that suits you and use that one.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
March 20, 2020, 12:22:14 AM
If you don't want to create an account, why not try instant swap?

There are plenty of choices, s̸̜̘͕̒̍̾ų̻̜͆̐͊c̝̟͇̾̄̇h̵̥͕̑̈̓ͅ as coinswitch.co, airswap.io, shapeshift, flyp.me, etc. The downside is you have to trust them (basically you need to trust that any e̠͙̩͌̿̍̓͂̀́̿̚x̤̘͐͒͑͗͂̽̑̔͘ͅç̘͍̀̎̿̽̐͂̏͛̐ḫ̘͈̈́͗͒͌̏̂̓͝͠a͍̪͉̍̊̽̐̾̈́̀̀͡n͎͙͐̏̇̀͋́̿͒̃͟g̛̱̮̝̋̽͆̀̑̽̽͝e̡̳̥̅̀̄͂͗̊́͋̚ won't f͎̟͇͈̌͊͆́̔̆̔̊͆̆u̳͈̙̞͛̓́̑̐̉̆̚͡͡ċ̴͉͉̣̜͊̿̑̓̈́́̇̽̚k̸̛̛̫̦͈̺̎̎̌͛̔̄͠͝ you up) and the r̻͚̭̬̊̊͊ͅa̸̯͕͙̠̐̓͒ͅt̨̛͔̗̠͚͌̋ẻ̮͈̣͚̖́͗š̮͓̬̩̦͐̒ are sometimes not as good ȃ̩͎͔̝̘̗̲̯͎͊̇͛̽ͅş̱̰̯͚̰̖͈͔̂̀̄́̈ͅ cex.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 19, 2020, 10:14:47 PM
There are some exchanges that the Know Your Customer (KYC) process is optional, like there are different tier accounts, for example in level 1 = NO KYC, you have limited amount that able to withdraw within the day, I think I saw this on Binance like if you have an account that has never tried to submit a KYC, you have the restriction.
If centralized exchange, my advice is to use Kucoin just like what Bitmaxz said above, I already used that exchange several times and never submitted a KYC process at all.
Or you can try some decentralized exchange? Because for sure, they are totally no KYC at all.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 19, 2020, 06:51:09 PM
There are many exchanges without KYC verification but only o͓̠͓͍͊n̦̣̯̤̚ȅ̶͍̗̰̬ exchange that I know safe and doesn't need KYC verification.

Take a look at this one https://www.hotbit.io/

For other options, you can check these two below.

- https://www.kucoin.com/
- https://www.okex.com/

These two exchanges are the same as B̓͗͋̀̓͒̄̓̒̓̐̋̓̚͘ỉ̷͒̏̅̔͑̏̃̂̍̋́͐̂͘ǹ̛̛͊́̅̀̾̈́͑̃͠͡͝a̒̈́̐̆̒̎́̔̌̉̐͆̒͑̀ṅ̛̉̓͑̉̐̒͌̃̌͐͗̚̚c̎̎̾̓̀͐͗̄̆͂͆̓̊̈́͠e̒̔̅̉͆̽̑̀̒̂̌̿͛̚͝ with a withdrawal l̝̼̜̗̟̝͂i͇̻͎̻̜͕̓ṁ̷̟̯̥̺̙̻i̥̮͇̗̞̳̽t̷̹͉͚͇̰͐͟ but if you are looking for completely no KYC use hotbit. I̴̡̭͔̳͎̳̭̩̦̿͜͝ already have past experience in these exchanges without any issues.
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
March 19, 2020, 06:29:25 PM
What's good these days ?  M̡̢͙̭̩͎̬̫͎̙̟̫͉͜ͅy̴͇̺͍̙͚͇̯̫̺̝̳͈̞͉͟ old exchange quadriga went bust and I'm looking for a trusted exchange that's s̷͙̜̯̗͔̱̝͇̙ͅi̢̨̪̼̹̺̞̪̯̖m̨̡͍̥͚̬̳̘͎͓p̺̩̣̠̹̩̲̗̳̪l̡̞͍͓̖̥͔͖͎͔ę̧̭̺̺͉̻̭͜ͅ and doesn't require registration or personal info. just email at most.  I only have small amounts and only want to convert and not neccessarily withdraw.
Right n̢̥̆̀̍̀̓͆͆o̴̫̍͐̑͌̄̉͟͡w̛̜̥̿̿̈́̍͑̓ most of reputable e͙̿̂̉̅̀̏x̵̝͋̅͊͒̉͘c̺͑̋͛͂̀̚ḧ͔̾̚͝͠͝ä̫́̄̇͂̓̈n̩̾̂́́̆͐g͔͌̓̾͂͠͠e͎͒̈̄͐̈͘s̛͈̆̐̀̽͘ going with KYC but you can still go with Binance as they are not asking for this but limit is 2 bitcoin and if you complete your K̴̜͐̂̔̂Ỷ̠͛̿͘C͇̓̽͛̿ then you can withdraw 100 bitcoins in 24 hours.
March 19, 2020, 06:21:26 PM
What's good these days ?  My old exchange quadriga went bust and I'm looking for a trusted exchange that's simple and doesn't require registration or personal info. just email at most.  I only have small amounts and only want to convert and not neccessarily withdraw.
Pages:
Jump to: