Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good projects this year? - page 12. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
a good project in 2018 in my opinion is Cryptassist. we can see from the sale of tokens that have started to sell for 81%. besides, the project concept from Cryptassist is pretty good. and the team that joined in it was great and strong.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
I know many company and they have a good projects, You can message me for more informations of the bounties that i know Smiley
Activity: 137
August 10, 2018, 05:06:18 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for good companies this year.. My picks are:
- Hashgraph
- Radix DLT
- Rootstock

These are projects where I printed the whitepaper or following for a long time..

I'm missing some project?
There are many good projects and, Im currently at the company of gigtricks, the company have good offer, good profit and good platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
August 10, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
I like the command and the idea of a crypto project CertiK (Verification) Formal Verification Platform for Smart Contracts and Blockchain Ecosystems. The idea is not new, but how they want to realize it is ambitious.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:49:19 AM
Investing in crypto projects is very dangerous now, but I'll venture to invest in this crypto project, Bgogo (Exchange) The exchange of the community, by the community, for the community. Bgogo is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:03:57 AM
From the early of this year, although it's not a good time for crypto market just because of downward trend but I still can see so many good ICO projects like Credits, NKN, Quarkchain,....and at the moment, I think you should take a look at ARAW and YUMERIUM. IMO, I believe in these ICO projects the most and I think they'll be really successful Smiley.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 03:02:09 AM
I think it's almost impossible to enter the Hashgraph.It's a project shrouded in mystery.Perhaps after the sale of large investors-will buy and the rest.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
August 10, 2018, 02:58:41 AM
Ooh guyss... I think you are losing money in this crypto space..  Huh

- Don't think the NEXT DRONE ICO will make you rich.
- Crypt assist - They give away a Telsa Huh

The only good projects mentions here are EOS en ONT.. (maybe IOTA)
Good luck anyway!

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
August 10, 2018, 02:51:40 AM
have you seen the project from CryptAssist? this project is very good. You can also see projects from SKYFChain. I think this is also a very good project.

LOL.. Realy??? Win a Tesla Roaster...
Sorry.. but I don't think this project is a winner..
Als I don't think SKYFchain is a good project for blockchain.. The project looks nice but they don't need to raise millions..
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 01:36:40 AM
I will always pray to continuing seeing a promising project like local coin swap (lcs), I made a huge amount of money there, If I could do like ten of this project in a year, with no time I could be a millionaire
Activity: 104
August 10, 2018, 01:32:14 AM
I think Ontology($ONT) is a promising project of this year and people can follow it. Basically it is quite similar like NEO a duel token system. This projects aims to work with vast sectors including health care, insurance, govt. and so on.
Activity: 78
August 10, 2018, 01:28:19 AM
EOS a great project to watch in 2018 as my personal opinion. This platform is based on blockchain and it provides smart contracts with good speed and scalability. Here transaction fees is also free.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
August 10, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
If you look at the whitepaper, there are lots of good projects. But the results of good or bad projects are only seen from the achievements and the final results of each ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 10, 2018, 12:52:30 AM
I think you are missing Cryptassist and bitdepositary. Try looking for those ICO's on your free time. For bitdepositary, the CEO is really active on giving updates on participants, both on ICO and bounty. While on crptassist, they are really proud of the tokens they have sold so that other investors will be entice to buy their token as well. A good strategy and a great bounty to join into.
Activity: 280
August 10, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
I do not know the project you mentioned, I do not have information about it, I think, I will add a monvid in my ICO list, a very good monvid project, Paygine is also a very good project, I will also advise you to follow the deep aero or kepler.
Activity: 72
August 10, 2018, 12:41:16 AM
Did you have a look on IOTA? If you don’t then it is high time you should check this out. It seems really promising to me. I prefer to add this on the list you have made. 
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
I think you really should look on to SKYFCHAIN and Crypt assist. Maybe after analyzing them you have to make changes in your chosen list.  I think you really should look on to SKYFCHAIN and Crypt assist. Maybe after analyzing them you have to make changes in your chosen list. 
Activity: 46
August 09, 2018, 11:30:52 PM
Ravencoin can be a good try for 2018 as promising project. It is an open  source and free platform that allows the user to be in touch with one another through a protected messaging channel.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 11:25:14 PM
I also would like to suggest Ravencoin to follow due to their some good features. The ICO lowers the chances of the entrance of fickle investors who wants to make quick profit here. Again their pre-mining process is very transparent and practically issued.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 11:07:43 PM
I personally think Golem and IOTA is most promising projects in terms of performance of this year. Best part about IOTA is it supports free micropayment transaction and by using Golem user can sublet computer power for free for doing several computational tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: