Pages:
Author

Topic: Any hope left for Ethereum Classic? - page 2. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 18, 2017, 05:13:59 PM
Most of the value is always in the dominant fork that is Ethereum in this case.
There are hardly few ICOs or projects on Ethereum Classic so it will go up only if a huge
crypto rally comes that lifts all boats. Plenty of better choices to put your money.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
There can be only one Smiley
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
October 18, 2017, 05:05:38 PM
The ICO's and community are forming around Ethereum versus Ethereum Classic.  That is what gives ETH its value.  A year ago, the ETH market cap peaked at above 20% of ETH.  Today it is under 5%.  Similar expectation for BCH versus BTC.

Not entirely similar because ETC is the original one. ETH is the fork. It just so happened that the people backing up ETH are so influential. And some main actors behind the group are siding with ETH. But ETC will not die for sure. I am even investing some on it. The coin is much much more valuable as compared to so many shitcoins.

Is ETH type ICO is really posible on ETC chain or it requires some update?

ETC is the conservative group of ETH or also often called the supporter of largest cryptocoin theft. It has nothing to make it better than Ethereum.
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
October 18, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
The ICO's and community are forming around Ethereum versus Ethereum Classic.  That is what gives ETH its value.  A year ago, the ETH market cap peaked at above 20% of ETH.  Today it is under 5%.  Similar expectation for BCH versus BTC.

Not entirely similar because ETC is the original one. ETH is the fork. It just so happened that the people backing up ETH are so influential. And some main actors behind the group are siding with ETH. But ETC will not die for sure. I am even investing some on it. The coin is much much more valuable as compared to so many shitcoins.

Is ETH type ICO is really posible on ETC chain or it requires some update?
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
October 11, 2017, 10:32:02 PM
I still have a lot of hope for the classical ethereum, we can see in market cap the price continues to compete with other altcoin,
and the volume is very large.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
October 11, 2017, 09:58:24 PM

Including the original developer.  Technically you're right but by all accounts ETC even existing is something of an unintended fluke of the DAO.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 09:55:39 PM
I don't think it will die, it still has a huge marketcap - so lots of people still holding, and volume at $20m - far from dead
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
October 11, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 09:40:23 PM
I actually doesn't had interest about this coin but i thought this coin still had hope and wouldn't die. At least this coin better than xzc or ripple.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 08:06:44 PM
... sry...

but

What is the interest to have Ethereum Classic ?
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
October 11, 2017, 07:59:24 PM
I'm not really sure myself, but am interested as well in what people think.  If I had to guess, I think the high runs may be over, but we'll see.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 07:54:45 PM
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
September 20, 2017, 05:22:29 PM
just asking...
Pages:
Jump to: