Pages:
Author

Topic: Any hosting site which accepts BTC as payment - page 2. (Read 1447 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I currently use Dreamhost's shared hosting service for all of my web hosting needs. They've been excellent so far but they don't accept Bitcoin, unfortunately. Sad

You might remember from back in 2014 when Mt. Gox was beginning to collapse and halted trading/withdrawals, that the original founder of Dreamhost created a site called Bitcoinbuilder.com which let people sell the coins that they had kept in the exchange to those who were willing to take the risk of Mt. Gox collapsing. That person was Josh Jones. He left Dreamhost before the Mt. Gox incident and founded a new web hosting company called Chunkhost:

Josh Jones has been a serial entrepreneur with an unbelievable track record. Since founding (and eventually leaving) DreamHost, he has also founded epubbud.com, bitcoinbuilder.com, and many other ventures that are all making money. His advice has been invaluable to the business.

I've never used them but they do offer a 5% discount if you pay via Bitcoin. They seem to specialize in VPS hosting and since most of my experience so far has been with shared hosting, I'm not sure if they're good or not from reading their plans but they might be worth checking out:

http://www.chunkhost.com/
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i know about cinfu, which i used and it's a great service, they have a thread here, perhaps the only downside is their price
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
hi ..
i want to know hosting site(windows) which accepts btc as payment,let me know the best,please explain in detail.. Undecided

DigitalOcean, but they don't accept BTC  Sad
I would recommend https://www.bitronictech.net/bitcoin-vps.php
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
You may want to check Namecheap.com
They accept bitcoin but I don't know if its compulsory to buy a domain with them to host!
If you want free hosting : www.2freehosting.com is the best Grin

Edit: What do you want to host exactly?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi ..
i want to know hosting site(windows) which accepts btc as payment,let me know the best,please explain in detail.. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: