Pages:
Author

Topic: Any ICO projects have experience buying e-mail lists? - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
ICO project is more beneficial but you should follow some guidelines. you should make sure your advantage for investor. you totally avoid email spamming and increase business add. people will increase their interest to invest your project. your future will be good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
It would be a mess on a project buying mailing list, it is simply called spamming without giving another name. Boarding into people’s privacy without any permission is a clear red flag on the work it’s own. If I observed a project bought into mailing list, I would clearly stay far away from it, i’m Sorry to say. Though, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I personally will not buy into such project. Publicity and marketing will surely promote a good project enough with their prospects. Thanks
Activity: 238
ICO projects sometime buying email lists , one of friend have buy email list once it was helped him for the project. But it is not mendatory for a project to buy email list I guess.
Activity: 164
I think sending emails to the investors looks very annoying to them. Rather than sending emails listing on ICO review sites, running a website or advertisements on crypto magazines are very good strategies
Activity: 350
I don’t know there are really exist this kind of project or not. But If there really has this kind project I will say it’s a very lame way to marketing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I observe a lot of spam in e-mail, it's better not to click on their links, you may encounter fraud.
Activity: 149
i think some icos buy e-mail list cause sometimes i got unnecessary icos mail. By the way it's not a good way i think for doing like this i sometimes prefer them as a scam icos.
Activity: 294
There are many way to marketing ICO project then anyone why use this way. Because client will be annoyed by spam and seeing ads on e-mail.
Activity: 252
Why ICO projects need to do this. If they able manage a well sustainable whitepaper it’s will be the best way to marketing a ICO project and make it promising for client.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
If I run a project, I'd avoid sending/spamming emails to people that don't even know me first, even though they're an investor. By doing that thing, you're basically spamming them or force them to look into your project. It's annoying to receive advertising emails like that.

Why don't you use another marketing strategy like using ads, listing on ICO review sites, and more importantly, write a decent whitepaper and run a website where you can post details about your project?
Activity: 38
Any ICO project managers, community managers, or e-mail folks have any experience buying lists from websites like https://cryptoemaillists.com/? They say they purchased from closed ICOs so they're confirmed buyers. Seems to me it's a clear path to ROI but have no idea how to think about this.
Pages:
Jump to: