Pages:
Author

Topic: Any legit airdrops? - page 4. (Read 2873 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
★★ AIRDROP Live! - CrowdDreaming [CDD] ★★
CDD tokens will be airdropped to the LCWP holders, donors and our new supporters. Don´t miss this opportunity!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14tYLmmtTd2tEny7wHtxxUzTYSjlbog5jN9BSyxmAdwo

A project concept by LCWP Dev Team
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
July 01, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
If I were you I will not waste my time with airdrops, at first sight it may seem tempting to try to get airdrops since you are getting coins without any real effort but when you understand the fact that most of the projects will not deliver your coins, or even if you get the coins, the coins you get will not have value any value ,you will wish at that time to not have wasted your time and to have tried other ways to make money with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
The legit one I know is privcy. All you need to do is join their discord group,  follow the stated rules and when the airdrop starts you'll get your token in the wallet you submit. The good part is the coin is already on crex24 and you can trade it  anytime you want either instantly or you wanna hodl it
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
Guys, any legit airdrops?
There is a legit but more airdrop that is a fraud. But it depends on how we choose the airdrop we want to follow. If you can choose a legit airdrop will certainly be very beneficial for you.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
June 28, 2018, 10:00:34 AM
Guys, any legit airdrops?

You cant really separate which airdops is really legit and which is not...  Even us we get victims of it...  But you will not know it if you didn't experience it to happen to you...  Try to participate in every airdrop as many as you can and you will surely prove it to your self that almost half is scam and half of it is legit...  Well we cant control it because the coin here is free and the less efforts we exert the hogh chances that it is scam....
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 28, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
There are many legit airdrops, probably you can find them under the official ANN thread. Airdrop is a good way to earn some extra money as there are many good companies which will give you extra bucks for simple one minute tasks but you need to sell these Airdrop coins as there are chances that it can take weeks or even months before they listed on good exchanges. Also, one should always fill a legit Airdrop as there are many fake forums out there.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
There are many legit airdrops you just have to look hard because there are so much shit coins now doing fake airdrops to attract people to the ico to scam investors.
Activity: 226
June 28, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
I have made a list of still active and very promising projects for the end of February and March 2018. There are many Airdrops and Free Coin Giveaways on the Internet, many of them are just scams or not giving huge value or potential. That's why I selected the most promising ones' at the moment. If you see any other interesting projects, which I have missed here just feel free to comment and ask.
A very promising coin from music sharing sector. Already listed on many exchanges like Bittrex. You can withdraw the coins and exchange them immedietely! You get 50 VIB for registration and many more for participating in refferal and promotion programs.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
yes,it is there but it is scam so don't invest any one on this airdrop coin that will waste of time and capital because i had joined this airdrop but  don't they give any coins
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 28, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
its very difficult to find legit airdrops but you can try it is free unless you buy the token from the airdrop.

You and people say it's very difficult to find legit airdrops and if I propose one people are not interested about.

As token creator I can not do more...I can just propose.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:14:21 AM
Most of the Airdrops are swindles. Since we are not pretend or dish out coin on Airdrops, thither is nihility to worry.
Activity: 8
June 18, 2018, 01:45:41 AM
its very difficult to find legit airdrops but you can try it is free unless you buy the token from the airdrop.
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Some airdrops are scam. Sometimes its hard to determine the legit one. Anyway, we are not investing so its okay
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

The Havven nUSD Airdrop Campaign https://[Suspicious link removed]/EKUTLw

#airdrop #tokens #free #eth #bounty #btc #havven
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
June 01, 2018, 02:05:51 PM
🚀🔥First cryptocurrency pairs are open  http://Ecex.Exchange  🚀🔥    (some of which are old airdrops and possibly that airdrops come in.)
Activity: 159
May 31, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
airdrops are no longer legit with what i m seeing mostly. although there are trusted once but to me i don't participate on those things anymore.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 05:22:53 PM
Just try to follow airdropalerts or airdrops.io websites for recent airdrops. These to are useful and safe sites, I follow them very often.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 31, 2018, 05:19:32 PM
I try not to participate in airdrops. First: it is not known whether you will be given the promised tokens at all? Second: will your token be Released on the exchange? Thirdly: don't spend your more ETH translating these tokens to exchange?(3-6$)
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 31, 2018, 04:11:11 PM
Personal views, I do not think that someone should worry about how legitimate a particular air shot is, because air shots are a bonus for which you do not pay.
Pages:
Jump to: