Pages:
Author

Topic: Any LEGIT Cloudmining sites? - page 2. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 14, 2018, 06:17:54 PM
I've checked Eobot recently but even they are displaying a disclamer about buying hashpower as in it might not be profitable and should not be used for main/reliable source of income. Spacemining.io is somewhat ok, I've registered (they were offering free gh/s a few days ago) so I thought why not, registered and left it to pile up over time.

Do not invest larger sums of money into any cloudmining website. Start small if you really want to.
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
January 14, 2018, 05:44:40 PM
There is this new one spacemining.io do you guys think its legit?

they have a registred compagny in Great Brittain.

My friend is investing money in there but I told him not to because it is probably a scam.

But he did anyway, is it a scam?
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 05:36:20 PM
Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

These are the most legit paying cloud mining as of the moment, Still invest at your own risk.

As the friend said all these are currently paying. What does not make them legitimate and many has a return so slow that simply is not worth the investment.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

These are the most legit paying cloud mining as of the moment, Still invest at your own risk.
Most of them not are not paying anymore. Genesis ended contracts, also Hashflare. Was hashing24 ever legit? Eobot is still working as promised. But actually are complaints about delays on deposits withdrawals. Ok, could be caused by network of some coins fe ETH or BCN. But I am wondering about doge delays.
New Cloud Mining Site, Free 100ghs for lifetime.

This is recently launched site. I already get withdraw from them. You can join under my link. If you join under my link then also get 20ghs bonus.

https://www.spacemining.io/?ref=72379
And this is a good example for scam. BTW you may not post your reflink here.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
November 12, 2017, 08:19:49 AM
Cloud mining isn't profitable in the long run, only a few people will actually see profit. Why would someone be willing to rent out hashrate otherwise? Your better off investing in your own equipment and mining independently.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 12, 2017, 06:51:11 AM
I would only somehow trust Genesis Mining. One youtuber, Michael a.k.a. Boxmining did a sort of visit to one of Genesis Mining's warehouses. So we know to an extent that they actually have mining hardware and that it doesn't just work over a ponzi scheme. Genesis Mining being profitable or not is another topic though.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
November 12, 2017, 06:14:12 AM
Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

When there is risk how do you consider these sites are legit bro. Even these sites will cost you more money as for purchase hash power to mine the coins whether btc or altcoins it applies same.
According to me all the cloud mining sites are not a legit one like ASIC or Graphics cards mining what professional miners are doing like that way.
Activity: 147
November 12, 2017, 03:28:33 AM
Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

Activity: 121
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
November 12, 2017, 03:23:23 AM
For those who know any legit cloudmining sites, kindly post them in this thread so we can
try them also. Been hearing a lot about cloudmining but its really hard to tell
which one is legit and which is not. Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: