Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Legit ways to make money online? - page 3. (Read 40871 times)

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
Think affiliate marketing would do you alot of good, if you have skills in programming, web design etc that might help you alot. Goodluck
Activity: 36
August 03, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
There are many ways to make money online. Here by i list out the ways to earn money through online. They are1.Google Adsense2.Affiliate Program3.Blogging4.Sell products relevant to your blog.5. writing article .6 Reseller businessAmong those I would suggest to you start reseller business to earn money. Reselling business is the most profitable online business. Reselling business is nothing but getting service from someone fixing high rate and then earning amount by getting commission from them. To start this you must first have reseller account .To get reseller account visit GoResellers.com here they provide two reseller plans you can choose one among them based on your needs. Using which you can buy domain names, website builder service, web designing services and so on. After that you can fix high rate for those services and sold them. You can earn quick cash through this method. According to me reseller business is one of the best way to make money online.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
August 03, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
If you have a YouTube channel, you can participate in our referral program which is highly lucrative. Visit the link in my sig or hit me up via PM if want to learn more.
Activity: 4
August 03, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
Write for people and get paid.
This can be done with many other jobs.
sedentary works aren't good for students.
Do home teaching or write, online for those who need writers and be paid.
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
I believe that's less of a problem with people exploiting advertiser greed and more of a problem with advertisers who aren't creative enough with their advertising.
Activity: 40
August 03, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
Bounties are the easiest way to make money online ..either you enter signature campaign or Facebook,twitter or medium capign and get paid at the end of the campaign
Activity: 9
August 03, 2018, 01:30:53 AM
For a long time, I generally only engaged in surfing until you get to get to work to fill the site. We needed feature articles.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:58:15 AM
There are lots of ways to earn money online. First of all, the web is a virtual marketplace. You can have an online shop if you have any unique products in mind. Then if you have skills in writing, editing, blogging, web design etc, let the web be your virtual platform. Whether you have a product or service, you can earn from them online.
Activity: 72
June 12, 2018, 07:49:29 PM
freelancing is good if you've got some skills
Activity: 34
June 12, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
Risk and gambling to make money, this is not worth doing. If you are already engaged than ever, the only way to have real incomes and spending are not alone.
Activity: 111
June 09, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
My parents have just let me know that they wont be paying for my rent next semester at school so I will need to make up the money. I will be getting a job but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I could make up the other 150-200 a month I need to pay for rent and food. I would prefer no bullshit survey websites that pay 10 cents for an hour survey, but I guess all ideas are appreciated. It needs to be something I can do in my freetime since I will be balancing school and a job. Thanks in advance!

I need this now as well. I've recently been out of job and I need to earn some fast cash in legit ways. Even a small amount would do. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks!
Activity: 98
March 24, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
sell items you don't need anymore but that won't do in the long run you can try posting your skills here and serve people what you are best at or make a profile on freelancer.com and start finding work.
Activity: 96
March 07, 2018, 03:05:37 AM
There is upwork, fiverr, elance and other freelancing site is  the answer to that.
March 07, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
We have a lucrative Signature Campaign up and running opened to all BCT members for those looking to make a quick buck: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yutucoins-lucrative-signature-campaign-opened-to-all-bct-members-3079217.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 09:06:56 PM
There are lots of ways to make money online. If you have mastery of a skill like coding, get a freelance job online. If you are into blogs and selling, you can try affiliate marketing. Social media? be a social media influencer. On youtube, upload your own unique content and see if people will follow. Good at writing, people pay for writers to write articles for them. You can even participate in signature and bounty campaigns in this forum if you are qualified.
Activity: 26
March 05, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
You can promote btcs in social sites and earn some money I mean btcs
Activity: 116
March 05, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
For me if you want to earn money online in legit way try to join signature campaign. You only have to do is to post the minimum requirements of your signature campaign  you joined. And thats totally free to join you need only some effort and atleast fews hours a day. You can earned money if you complied all the requirements. you can also try trade buy low and then sell high thats one is good also to earn money.  But in trading you need some capital to start it.
Activity: 16
March 05, 2018, 12:11:25 AM
You can offer the best performance on the Internet? Maybe I misunderstood, but the issues raised by this topic, may apply to the Internet as well as to work in real life. I agree that any job you need to have the skills, or at least an understanding of the case.
Activity: 69
March 04, 2018, 11:02:55 PM
If you want direct cash you can work as freelancer
Pages:
Jump to: