Pages:
Author

Topic: Any multiplayer games where you can bet bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I want fun, multiplayer games to make bets with my friends using Bitcoin. My favorite of all times that I've seen was this:

www.battlecoin.org

Unfortunately the project is abandoned. It could have been awesome if it got perfected with the lag problems fixed and so on. I love the idea of arcade games mixed with bitcoin. I was wondering if anyone knows any similar games where you can bet some bitcoin at.

I think there was a rock, paper, scissors game around here somewhere. There you can battle each other and the site just takes a percentage of the bets.
I haven't tried it yet but seems interesting to play it. Though, I think there is only a limited kinds of these games that could be made, so you also have
limited choices for multiplier games.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I want fun, multiplayer games to make bets with my friends using Bitcoin. My favorite of all times that I've seen was this:

www.battlecoin.org

Unfortunately the project is abandoned. It could have been awesome if it got perfected with the lag problems fixed and so on. I love the idea of arcade games mixed with bitcoin. I was wondering if anyone knows any similar games where you can bet some bitcoin at.
Pages:
Jump to: