Pages:
Author

Topic: Any NBA fans here? - page 2. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 11:25:43 PM
Cleveland Fans here , we Think already Or predict that cavs were lost this finals but as a fan of cavs win or lose solid cavs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 05, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
The most pleasure to watch in the NBA sports .
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
June 05, 2017, 04:47:32 PM
Hey I love basketball. After watching the first two finals games, I feel as if it's guaranteed that the Warriors are going to take the win this year, although I don't want to get my hopes up as they are known for throwing insane leads  Grin . But I also think that the Warriors in general are a much more coherent and fluid team than the Cavs; they pass much more consistently and function more as a team than a group of individuals compared to the Cavs, which is why I think that they are overall a better team and are going to win.

Yes I absolutely agree with you, I think Golden state are going to win it this time around and we are not going to throw our lead like we did last season when we were 3-1 up. Lebron even seems to be out of steam and their team is not that solid compared to ours so I'm hopeful that the worriors will win the season.
Activity: 3
June 05, 2017, 03:59:24 PM
Hey I love basketball. After watching the first two finals games, I feel as if it's guaranteed that the Warriors are going to take the win this year, although I don't want to get my hopes up as they are known for throwing insane leads  Grin . But I also think that the Warriors in general are a much more coherent and fluid team than the Cavs; they pass much more consistently and function more as a team than a group of individuals compared to the Cavs, which is why I think that they are overall a better team and are going to win.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
June 05, 2017, 03:46:31 PM
Am I the only one who prefer European Basketball?
Activity: 6
June 05, 2017, 02:50:54 PM
Hi! I'm an avid NBA fan. My favorite player is Lebron James (where the haters at!). I'm amazed of his basketball IQ. He's the best all-around player for me and when you add him to a team, it increases/levels up the team overall and I bet that team will be a playoff-bound team. There's no question that he'll go down as one of the best players that the game has ever seen.
Activity: 57
February 08, 2017, 05:52:23 AM
Are there any NBA funs or supporters? Don't you want to help each other in betting by sharing our predictions?
Pages:
Jump to: