Pages:
Author

Topic: Any new and promising altcoin? - page 2. (Read 2116 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Refereum.com
September 06, 2017, 10:17:53 PM
I think that komodo is very promising.
^ Thanks for this tip, checking it out!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 06, 2017, 09:46:49 PM
Exscudo. Boscoin. Tezos there are many promising coin. After china ico regulation clear neo will be up more than the all time high before. Boscoin also will be launch their blockchain near. Exscudo will release test net in 4 october.

Tezos is probably over-priced.  They're going to get more competitors, such as EOS or Radix.global.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
September 06, 2017, 09:35:52 PM
Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins

Don't ask these type of question, as most of the people will recommend you coins that they have bought.

If you have no clue, I think either you should spend some time to know some altcoins, best way would be to use coinmarketcap.com and check the coins with low market cap and good team, etc.

Or if you are adamant about just investing, then buy up some of the primary coins like Bitcoin, Eth, LTC, etc.

If you don't have time to spend to learn, then I would advice not to invest at all, as you will be walking blindly.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
September 06, 2017, 08:46:20 PM
Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins
There is many good new altcoins will launch in this month like Rivetz and KICKICO. Both are have good project, planning and also promising as the best if seen from the popularity of the project so that many investors are interested to invest their money into that project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 08:41:23 PM
There are plenty of altcoins and to be honest, each day someone or the other releases a new coin. Like other suggested give yourself some read and then take a call where you want to invest. For some, one coin works better than the other. It's just a personal preference sometimes. The most happening alt coin at the moment is DeepOnion. You may wanna read about it a bit.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2017, 07:53:40 PM
Signatum is far better than DeepOnion, and it's TOR based and fair launch. Not like bull**** onion devs choosing who gets coins and who doesn't.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 06, 2017, 06:09:50 PM
When you review new projects, make sure you can find the team members on LinkedIn and with at last 100 connections for person.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2017, 06:05:50 PM
We should take a closer look on projects that developing solutions for decentralized exchanges. Hard regulation are getting closer day by day
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
September 06, 2017, 05:55:06 PM
DeepOnion!
Not because I'm wearing it as signature. I belive in it, that's why my signature is that. I'm not even in the airdrop, so not earning anything.

Why DeepOnion, because natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network.
Yes you and all of your deep friends are not biased at all about the shitcoin you all are advertising, there are coins such as Dash and Zcash even

Monero all are much better than your token of scam why don't you recommend investing on those coins mate? those coins are not airdropped on

Random people looking for some free money to have thinking they could get rich just like that over 40 weeks I doubt it if anyone even buys your

Token for a few cents.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
September 06, 2017, 12:15:09 PM
DeepOnion!
Not because I'm wearing it as signature. I belive in it, that's why my signature is that. I'm not even in the airdrop, so not earning anything.

Why DeepOnion, because natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 11:17:53 AM
Is it really necessary to look for new coins? I do not think so. Established coins offer still a lot of growth potential while becoming household names. Even after ~10 years of crypto we are still at the beginning of a mega trend, wait till the general public starts buying cryptos like they buy stocks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
September 06, 2017, 11:01:11 AM
Yes there are a lot of promising altcoins but the best one at this moment is Aeternity(AE), recently listed on exchanges and has the huge potential to grow. AE price will go to moon after the launch of there very own aeternity blockchain. It is the best time to invest in aeternity if you are interested.
Activity: 392
September 06, 2017, 10:52:08 AM
For me there's a lot of promising and new alternative coins and i think most of them can found in the ICO's. It is my tip, read and read more about this forum to be familiar and to know how to get a new and promising altcoins. Just have a patience for looking at it. There are also some coins that promising but it is actually new but as I said, if you have a patience you will look for a superb alternative coin.
I am totally agree with you,, this forum have more information about the new and good projects or altcoins and so many discussion about how to get them
Activity: 125
September 06, 2017, 10:41:10 AM
There is a lot of choice for you, one of them is the kickico because it was not only offering the useless token but that can be considered as the token with a lot of usage, but this time aventus seems to be a good choice too but the ico already ended.

And when will aventus or kickico come to exchanges?
Activity: 569
September 06, 2017, 09:46:21 AM
There is a lot of choice for you, one of them is the kickico because it was not only offering the useless token but that can be considered as the token with a lot of usage, but this time aventus seems to be a good choice too but the ico already ended.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 06, 2017, 09:30:08 AM
For me there's a lot of promising and new alternative coins and i think most of them can found in the ICO's. It is my tip, read and read more about this forum to be familiar and to know how to get a new and promising altcoins. Just have a patience for looking at it. There are also some coins that promising but it is actually new but as I said, if you have a patience you will look for a superb alternative coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 06, 2017, 07:43:42 AM
Exscudo. Boscoin. Tezos there are many promising coin. After china ico regulation clear neo will be up more than the all time high before. Boscoin also will be launch their blockchain near. Exscudo will release test net in 4 october.
Activity: 99
September 06, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
There are many upcoming ICO's which has a potential, but it's hard to predict which will succeed so choose or invest wisely. Wink

Ofcourse, that is why the OP is asking what to invest in.

One of the only coins that looks promising right now is the new coin from Bitdice.
Activity: 663
September 06, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

To be clear for you who is still a newbie in this forum, you will definitely receive so many responses here with various altcoins of choice. Expect this because there are so many coins and people here have their own choices. And in the end, you will be confused as to who is really telling the truth. So you still need to verify them through your own research.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2017, 05:14:55 AM
There are many upcoming ICO's which has a potential, but it's hard to predict which will succeed so choose or invest wisely. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: