Pages:
Author

Topic: Any new coins to watch out for in the next three months or next year? - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
~

Do you think that maybe TRX will be a better option for newbies who want to get into crypto but does not have enough to buy bitcoins yet?

How does someone doesn´t have enough for buying Bitcoin but has to buy a shitcoin? This doesn't make any sense. Are you crazy?

You could buy fractions of BTC in almost any country. You could buy using p2p or in an exchange. There are tons of options. In most places, you could buy just 10 dollar worth of Bitcoin. If you have money to buy shitcoin, you have money to buy Bitcoin.

And you should always buy Bitcoin first. Doesn't matter if we are in a bull or bear market.
Cheesy
Maybe he did't know and lazy to learn.. as far as i become newbie on bitcoin, i never think about this.. LOL

He is right, you can buy bitcoin only 10$, but you may get 0.0015 BTC (pegged price $6,551)
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
There are 3 really low market cap(around top 1300) that I think have a really good future, The coins are Staker, Genesis and Privcy. Right now the prices of the 3 coins is really really low, so I think it is a good moment to invest in them. Because of the low market cap, this coin can grow more than a rank 100 coin so I think it would be a good choice.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
I think privcy is going to increase a lot in the future. Yes, I am sporting a privcy signature but I really do believe in this coin and the community.  Take a look if you haven't
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I really don't think we will see any new coins do well for the next three months.
After such a long bear market, people will flock to more established projects.

In fact, the little mini pumps we have had this year have shown that people want more stable projects.
btc, eth, xmr, and xml have all done relatively well. (except for the recent eth crash).

For me, I am migrating to the more stable projects, mainly neo and eth.
My "speculative" coin is polymath.
It's not entirely risky but much more risky than neo or eth.

And then, I have just jumped into one brand new one, that's it.  Not going to do another one.
I jumped in on lcs (local coin swap).  It's a decentralized exchange that's more like ebay rather than an exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I am interested and medium take notice TRX. I see the volume (24h) in the binance is penetrating more 15,000,000,00 USDT. I have a good feeling with this token. You can see it for yourself.

For price issues, TRX not is comparable to BTC and ETH, but I see that there will be profit that can be obtained from TRX.

Do you think that maybe TRX will be a better option for newbies who want to get into crypto but does not have enough to buy bitcoins yet?
Yes, why not. Tron is a coin that is in the top 20 coins, they are diligent in doing new partnerships and they also always provide various innovations. I think you can consider it as an investment choice.

But don't ever compare bitcoin and altcoin, because it won't be feasible and comparable to bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
I am interested and medium take notice TRX. I see the volume (24h) in the binance is penetrating more 15,000,000,00 USDT. I have a good feeling with this token. You can see it for yourself.

For price issues, TRX not is comparable to BTC and ETH, but I see that there will be profit that can be obtained from TRX.

How does someone doesn´t have enough for buying Bitcoin but has to buy a shitcoin? This doesn't make any sense. Are you crazy?

You could buy fractions of BTC in almost any country. You could buy using p2p or in an exchange. There are tons of options. In most places, you could buy just 10 dollar worth of Bitcoin. If you have money to buy shitcoin, you have money to buy Bitcoin.

And you should always buy Bitcoin first. Doesn't matter if we are in a bull or bear market.
Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
The year 2018 is coming to a close (only 3 months left) and people predict bitcoin price to go up again by 2019. My question, however, is if you think there will be any coins to watch out for in the coming year? If so, how do you think it will fare compared to bitcoins and all other existing altcoins?

Activity: 196
The year 2018 is coming to a close (only 3 months left) and people predict bitcoin price to go up again by 2019. My question, however, is if you think there will be any coins to watch out for in the coming year? If so, how do you think it will fare compared to bitcoins and all other existing altcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: