Pages:
Author

Topic: Any new signature bounty programs worth joining? - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Join a good project, I like the deep onion project at the moment, big community, good dev's and the forum is packed at the moment and still growing. Depending on your rank you can get 200-500 coins a week which can be worth anything from $400 to $2000. Check my sig or go check them out at the ANN section.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
make your own research and join bounty that have a good project and good team!

don't look at how much you will get in bounty but what can be value of tokens after distribution!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
It's easy, just calculate the allocation and estimate token you will receive. You dont need to consider about development if you just want free money
anyway you can take a look at Hut34 Project, I'm sure this project has bright future! do not hesitate to get involved
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Since I finished the Paypie signature I have struggled to find any bounties worth joining. Was considering joining the Minerva signature program, but their bounty manager does not seem active, plus they changed things halfway though the campaign it seems, so not trustworthy. Few others I considered are about to end soon so did not bother.

Still kind of new to all this stuff so I maybe missing some good ones. Any genuine suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: