Pages:
Author

Topic: Any newbie wanna talk so that I can increase the Post Counts? - page 2. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Absence.  Please make a grup Whatsapp or anything to discuss about everything in Bitcoin and how to trading or mining to make  a profit in future..
Yeah, actually, that would be great!
Activity: 75
Of course. Here, everyone is trying to raise their rank
Activity: 13
Better you, noobs, read about Activity. Activity is more important than Posts.
Noobs!!

Guys hahaha yous posts become your activity counts... Aside from sending PM where in it can be a an activity the main source is your posts....
Activity: 3
spreadcoin forking on jan 31- don't forget to get in before then to get your free coins!
Activity: 113
Did someone applied for bounty then accepted,,, with the newbie status!?
Let me join too.... Let's earn some stakes and coins...

I'm looking also for one... The one that they already tried.....
PM if you join one.....

Good luck to all for ranking
Activity: 18
Did someone applied for bounty then accepted,,, with the newbie status!?
Let me join too.... Let's earn some stakes and coins...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey guys, increasing your post count is useless. In order to rank up, you will need to increase your activity count. The higher activity, the higher the rank. In order to do so, you need to post at least 14 times every two weeks, and this will count as 14 activity points. It is capped to 14 activity points per user every 14 days. Also, don't spam just for the sake to increase activity points.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Hello fellow Newbies!

Hello shitposter!  This thread is attracting them like flies to shit.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Hello fellow Newbies!
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Rough summary of what this means: If you post once per day on average, then you will eventually get the maximum number of activity points that you can get. Posting more than once per day on average is useless for increasing activity. The maximum number of activity points you can get is 1 per day, but your activity score only updates every two weeks. Therefore, it will take about 100 days to get 100 activity if you post once per day on average.

Activity is updated every hour.

The new membergroup limits work like this:
GroupRequirement
Brand New0 posts
Newbie(none)
Jr. Memberactivity: 30
Memberactivity: 60
Full Memberactivity: 120
Sr. Memberactivity: 240
Hero Memberactivity: 480
Legendaryoccurs randomly between 775 and 1030 activity

I'm not 100% sure that the membergroups work correctly. Tell me if you see any bugs.

I hope i helped you about activity . You should read more , then post to gain rank and activity.
Activity: 87
Newbie here, Hope i can help you.
Activity: 56
If Yes then please reply something Cheesy
тоже интересно
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Ive read alot of crazy stuff about BTC going t 20k, what do you think?
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
If Yes then please reply something Cheesy

You can really increase your rank when you post like chatting in messenger here but be aware of your post. It is look like you are just spamming. Even we are just a newbie, it is good to post constructive sentences and it will be helpful  for you to accept in signature campaign easily. Explore on the thread. There are many useful topics where you can share your ideas.
Activity: 46
What's the rush in increasing your activity? I've been a Newbie for about 2 months.
Activity: 41
Hi fellow Newbies! Hahaha. Lets party party! I hope we can increase our rank wih this. Hahaha
Activity: 18
I'm trying become a Jr. Member
Activity: 14
Absence.  Please make a grup Whatsapp or anything to discuss about everything in Bitcoin and how to trading or mining to make  a profit in future..
Activity: 129
Better you, noobs, read about Activity. Activity is more important than Posts.
As someone who is trying to build his rank the right way. This thread is kinda a downer. It is like leveling up a character in a game for months to only find out everyone is just buying their way through the game. Hopefully I can put some use to the thread by saying close it.
Activity: 1
I come in! newbie is like baby. need help for walking in this forum
Lets celebrates our newbie birthday...
Pages:
Jump to: