Pages:
Author

Topic: Any of holding these coins? - page 3. (Read 491 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 16
February 05, 2020, 01:49:27 PM
Sero has the highest potential, listed on top exchanges like Gate.io, followed by veil coin that has a new stealth mode, sending coin from a stealth account to another stealth account means to traces on block chain at all, the rest ain't that strong
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
February 05, 2020, 12:35:11 PM
Hi ,I'm just seeking for information from people about these following projects,
1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

I only followed the news of Super Zero (SERO) and have never heard the others (that you mentioned in the list).  SERO is currently priced at $ 0.08, SERO has a good future, and if I'm not mistaken, SERO is currently listed on 12 different exchanges..  ATH SERO is priced at $ 0.3.  HODL some SERO for long-term investment will be a good decision.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 05, 2020, 12:31:47 PM
Hi ,I'm just seeking for information from people about these following projects,
1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

I'm holding bags of these coins but its rare hearing from people on here about these coins, I hardly hear anything about them, what do you guys think?
I heard all on that list, but I'm not holding either one of them, I was an attempt to buy Viel on the exchange but my buying order during those time is not that attractive so it was not filled until I canceled it. but honestly speaking I never heard about those projects anymore, and I don't know what's the latest development on all of them.

I have not heard about any coin on that list except veil. Which I remember is a privacy focused coin. But to be real, the privacy coins market is too much saturated and it would be tough for that coin to stand out. LitecoinCash by it's name seems to be a cheap effort. Gone are the days you stick a know coin on your name to get famous.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 05, 2020, 12:06:35 PM
1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

I'm holding bags of these coins but its rare hearing from people on here about these coins, I hardly hear anything about them, what do you guys think?
I heard all on that list, but I'm not holding either one of them, I was an attempt to buy Viel on the exchange but my buying order during those time is not that attractive so it was not filled until I canceled it. but honestly speaking I never heard about those projects anymore, and I don't know what's the latest development on all of them.
Activity: 119
Merit: 23
February 05, 2020, 11:10:07 AM
I have veil that one of the good project but i forgot my phrase so i can't withdraw this token. It's better to keep it until the time will come even if the tokens that you hold are sh*tcoin. Do not worry about it  who knows if one of that token have a good future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
February 05, 2020, 10:55:25 AM
1. Sero
2. Veil
3. LCC (LitecoinCash )
4. Apollo Currency

Pages:
Jump to: