Pages:
Author

Topic: Any One From Whole World Predict Bitcoin Price? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 119
I want to ask, do you believe that anyone predicts bitcoin price 100%..?
 What Will You Say About This?
This is just a hoax. There are still people out there qho belive that fortune tellers can see the future. So ofcours thirsty people in crypto would belive that there are those who can 100% predict the market. Therefore there are many opportunists who uses that title to attract clients and try and fool them. No one could predict the price exactly. Even chart experts fill their reports with "if".
Activity: 966
Merit: 260

I think someone can if he has some supernatural power, I mean come on dude be realistic, no offense but I think there's no one in the whole wide world can actually predict bitcoin's price 100%. Bitcoiners only relies on guessing whether the bitcoin price fall this month or not.

If any human being would be able to do that even after studying the different trends you'd still not get 100% accuracy, its just against all probabilities. And, assuming someone does come close to it, why would they share this valuable piece of info just like that  Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
With carefull study and analysis one can actually forecast the price of bitcoin to a certain level but however not with 100% accuracy but in future when the volatility has been put on check one can acurately predict the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10

I think someone can if he has some supernatural power, I mean come on dude be realistic, no offense but I think there's no one in the whole wide world can actually predict bitcoin's price 100%. Bitcoiners only relies on guessing whether the bitcoin price fall this month or not.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: